Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got to be taking the piss out of us with the drinks trolley. No one ever comes round, even more so now with constant local lockdowns, and neither the two of them ever have a drink. And like all you lovelies have said, where the duck is he sitting it considering he doesn’t even have anywhere to store the hoover!
It’s fur his bespoke juss to sit on. Karmar fir you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gutted i didn’t see the drinks trolley stories
I don’t follow the goon but I have a spy every night to catch up on his latest fairytale sorry escapades what with the blind dug, peppergate and so forth
So, he wants a drinks trolley. Thought he didnae drink? Where the duck is he gonna put that in the hoarded hovel? He’ll need a sat nav to navigate him to where it is cos it’ll be amongst the velour chest, padded mirror, dvd cabinet, mirrored cabinet, mirrored dresser table, padded no backs sofas, padded coffee, sorry tapas, table, the hoover and the bathroom cabinet. And that’s just the living room alone.
Maybe he’s using it not for drinks but to display all his skincare or softeners as he has that much his dressing table and cupboards are bursting Under the weight of it all. When “the girls” come round (in his head) “Would you like anything from the trolley?” “Ooh yeah I’ll have a double ecover on ice with a splash of method please, with a shot of zoflo on the side, any kind, surprise me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is he raving about Flash bathroom cleaner when he has previously said Tesco bathroom cleaner was his absooooluutte staple with nae debates 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gutted I missed the drinks trolley story

Are you lads all sure it was for drinks, and not for Derek to practice driving on?
Maybe that's why it was removed, because Mazda realised he'd spoiled Deek's surprise? 👀 😂

I literally have NO IDEA where he would keep that trolley given the fact he has his bleeping vaccum cleaner stood in and a febreeze behind a photo frame.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Do we think he has a phobia of empty corners? Every single one in his house is rammed with absolute tit.
Maybe Rayn has backed his boujee, lying, lazy arse into a few and now he wants them padded oot in fear? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gutted i didn’t see the drinks trolley stories
I don’t follow the goon but I have a spy every night to catch up on his latest fairytale sorry escapades what with the blind dug, peppergate and so forth
So, he wants a drinks trolley. Thought he didnae drink? Where the duck is he gonna put that in the hoarded hovel? He’ll need a sat nav to navigate him to where it is cos it’ll be amongst the velour chest, padded mirror, dvd cabinet, mirrored cabinet, mirrored dresser table, padded no backs sofas, padded coffee, sorry tapas, table, the hoover and the bathroom cabinet. And that’s just the living room alone.
Maybe he’s using it not for drinks but to display all his skincare or softeners as he has that much his dressing table and cupboards are bursting Under the weight of it all. When “the girls” come round (in his head) “Would you like anything from the trolley?” “Ooh yeah I’ll have a double ecover on ice with a splash of method please, with a shot of zoflo on the side, any kind, surprise me”
Too funny 😂

Reactions: 5
He’s received he’s box of smelliest from Mrs Hinch & Peagee!! 😂🤣 More tit chemicals!

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is he raving about Flash bathroom cleaner when he has previously said Tesco bathroom cleaner was his absooooluutte staple with nae debates 🤔
And how much did he squirt and spray!.... The tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay, I need to ask is chanting someone on, an actual phrase? I have heard cheering someone on, but chanting?? I also hate the way he calls women ‘hen’ and he often addresses woman as ‘love’ I know hen is a Scottish phrase but to me it’s like calling a woman a ‘burd‘ it just seems so low brow and common. Those stories about Hinchs products made me cringe. He honestly thinks they are friends, I bet he feels he has something to do with her rise to fame. Aaargghh!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Take it to the limit, push it to the stars, what a fuckin bellend he’s pissing me off today all ready! 🙄😡👊🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have too much time on my hands today, I screenshot all the products/ chemicals he used in his stories today. In his tiny flat. With all the windows closed. Enjoy yer chemical topped toast ya muppet!

C9245C8C-967C-4D3D-BC23-FE6C749AC3A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Toast & fried egg all washed down with a bovril. It’s not IBS you’ve got Marion, it’s bleeping rotted insides!!! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hang on, hang on a minute.... he said he had purposely not smelled the new scent when he saw it in HB the other week..... then proceeds to remove items from box, unopened and seal on saying they smell unreal?? WTF? These people just can’t keep up with their lies can they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hang on, hang on a minute.... he said he had purposely not smelled the new scent when he saw it in HB the other week..... then proceeds to remove items from box, unopened and seal on saying they smell unreal?? WTF? These people just can’t keep up with their lies can they 😂
I caught that as well 😂 What a walloper

• Haha
Does someone want to explain to wee imbecile that getting hinchs products for free isn’t really supporting her, support would of been putting his hand in his dereks pocket & actually buying it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.