Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this idea. ❤
Agreed. Hopefully Pacific can choose one to post

Does anyone from the old cleaning thread remember that Natalie who had the weird minky “persona” that mocked people with disabilities? How the duck has she got 19k followers 😐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Does anyone from the old cleaning thread remember that Natalie who had the weird minky “persona” that mocked people with disabilities? How the duck has she got 19k followers 😐
❤

she sounds like a bespoke hole 😐

Reactions: 7
❤

she sounds like a bespoke hole 😐
Yes, she was. She had “Minch” who used to make noises and pretend have learning difficulties when it came to cleaning. She used to wear marigolds on her head like ears.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I remember her, horrible woman.

Reactions: 5
I remember her, horrible woman.
She seems to be best mates with miss shopper and everyone on the c list cleaning accounts seem to be making predictions about some other cleaning accounts unborn baby’s gender

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Sadly I do. She tried to follow me and I blocked her immediately. I also constantly reported her dodgy posts to insta and reported any bots I could find to bring her numbers down. I despise her 😡

Reactions: 5
Regarding the account that got mentioned above, I have just had a look at some of the 19.6k followers using my snoop account and there are so many bots, and the ones that aren’t from bots are because she used to do (and maybe still does...) constant follow trains. 😡
To stay on topic, here’s a throwback Sunday treat for you..... When Mazda did a prize draw for all his lovelies using items from Poundland etc. Total prize value of about a fiver 🤣🤣🤣
39DA1068-8CAB-4F2C-B807-7CA83363C940.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, she was. She had “Minch” who used to make noises and pretend have learning difficulties when it came to cleaning. She used to wear marigolds on her head like ears.
I remember her. I’m sure she had a son. She was vile. Just goes to show, people will follow literally anything

Reactions: 7
Lovlies, what’s for you is...... right in front of you 🤔 don’t think that’s quite right Mazda. Another bespoke saying fae oor wee Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those cushions are too much for those sofas!. They swallow them up!.
My house isn't huge, but his living room looks tiny in that picture.
I actually preferred his previous set up minus that huge mirror.

Bets are he's been oaffered a jooaab fae Instagram....what do we think. Can't just be AvaMay.
Has he finally signed up to a brand partnership wie P&G plus Piriton and Eumovate for a wee cash payoot??
All these questions and more.....:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.