Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her. I’m sure she had a son. She was vile. Just goes to show, people will follow literally anything
She’s so fake from that put on laugh to those hideous hair extensions , not sure how she managed to get so many followers but she clearly makes up stories trying to make herself sound all positive...she’s another one who’s full of s*it 💩💩💩

Reactions: 4
What rut? I thought all had been fan dabby dozy...ye know....apart from lockdown, being made redundant etc & so forth....he’s just a wee Pinocchio....or if Marlon was spelling it Pinochet 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so fake from that put on laugh to those hideous hair extensions , not sure how she managed to get so many followers but she clearly makes up stories trying to make herself sound all positive...she’s another one who’s full of s*it 💩💩💩
Are you allowed to say who you’re talking about. You’re veering off to another lane .... take me with you 🤪🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Interested to see whether he's sorted something out for himself or whether a "connection" has thrown him a bone.

I'm sensing there will be great debates about this so aye 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww Fck....buckle up Tattlers 🙈
He’s one of those Facebook “friends” that we all hate with that post. His strangler fingers will be poised to respond to all the “what’s happening hun?” comments.

In my opinion he’s got duck all lined up, well, not anything of such a joyous post and that he just wants us Aw to know that he’s FINE!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Help me out... the before and after pictures of his front room ... which is which?? The one with the mirror that ISNT plush is better!
What do we reckon he’s up to... which lain is he in???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually preferred his previous set up minus that huge mirror.

Bets are he's been oaffered a jooaab fae Instagram....what do we think. Can't just be AvaMay.
Has he finally signed up to a brand partnership wie P&G plus Piriton and Eumovate for a wee cash payoot??
All these questions and more.....:cool:
Yes, it was much better and roomier. That massive coffee table doesn't help either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂

So who is going to source him the b and m drinks trolley!
Where on Earth is he going to put a bloody drinks trolley? And he hasn’t looked that hard. Both Paisley branches have had them this week 🤦🏼‍♀️ looking for one of his lovelies to gift him it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.