Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He loves the sophisticated packaging he’s Evamay crap came in. It’s called a box silly bollox!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The drinks trolley would have gone next to the mirror and held a wax burner, a reed diffuser and a faux plant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know he’s a brand rep but only an idiot would tag posts as an ad but then post ‘bought myself’ underneath 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Treated himself for his birthday?? His birthday was weeks ago and how many times doEs he and beggy treat themselves, fuckin hell a treat is something you don’t do often. The money these guys spend on a daily basis is insane, he’s got no job and beggy dishes out 2p’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Treated himself for his birthday?? His birthday was weeks ago and how many times doEs he and beggy treat themselves, fuckin hell a treat is something you don’t do often. The money these guys spend on a daily basis is insane, he’s got no job and beggy dishes out 2p’s
How dare you. He's in a good place financially, doesn't splurge on unnecessary items and saves regularly. Karmar on youse ass hen 💎👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did he just say he got his parcel from the post office yesterday after saying it was still at the post office in the story before, are post offices open on a Sunday in Scotland? I’m sooo confused but I don’t want to watch him again 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw loads of story dots so sat myself down to get comfy, thinking he was going to take us on his new job jurneh. But no! All it was was the gifted washing tit from the Essex Drag Queen and him then showing off a lighter he’s paid £10 for. I’ve never in my 33 years heard someone call a lighter “dead sophisticated, so aye” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Get in the bin you absolute bleeping melt!
Who in their right mind buys anythjng with “the year of lockdown” on it? Jesus. Yes a year to remember but I think you’ve completely missed the point there Mario you hole. Don’t think the people with loved ones who died from covid this year will be rushing out to get an ugly bauble to put on their tree as a memory of the year will they, bleeping hell!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my word, just spat out my coffee at that boujee bespoke drinks cart, question is - where is the shark? 🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"That drink in ma cupboard was taking up so much space"....😂 Now it's definitely making your tiny living room look like a shed! 😂

I wonder if he paid her for that?. If not he's so transparent and predictable with his hints 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone must have got him it within 5 mins of posting
last night. My head hurts with how much shite
is in that flat. Don’t even talk about that bauble! Why oh why!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.