Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I just wanted to post, because she was active on this thread, that jeaniepeanie sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure some of you were friendly with her so I just wanted to let you all know. Guaranteed she's up there hate watching Mario.
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you all. RIP lovely x

Raising a boujee shuttlecock glass for you

Screenshot_20200912-220908_kindlephoto-10423889.png

Found in thread 10 posted by @Exhausted Pigeon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So sorry to hear about @Jeaniepeanie ๐Ÿ˜ž โค

Spine bright and make boujee tattie hearts hen ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’Ž

Just checked oor Mazdaโ€™s stories and โ€˜smile and feel amazing as I walked away from you allโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh Mario. You really are a tit.
Also, wtf are those things on his feet? Bespoke bed socks?!
A2204314-EC18-44D0-8B56-2808D81550D5.jpeg

I was thinking, could the next thread title be a quote from a post from @Jeaniepeanie ? โค

Edited to say Iโ€™ve just noticed the tv screen (was too distracted by the socks at first) is it a subliminal message for Derek?! #FreeDerek

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Just checked oor Mazdaโ€™s stories and โ€˜smile and feel amazing as I walked away from you allโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh Mario. You really are a tit.
View attachment 240954

I was thinking, could the next thread title be a quote from a post from @Jeaniepeanie ? โค

Edited to say Iโ€™ve just noticed the tv screen (was too distracted by the socks at first) is it a subliminal message for Derek?! #FreeDerek
Honestly, I thought they were flesh coloured tights at first๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 240954

What a wonderful idea โค Total perspective today guys for us all. Take good care of yourselves, tomorrow isn't promised for any of us ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
โ€œThis page honesty has the best bunch on thisโ€

Eh? What page, I thought it was a jurrrneh?
And the only person on the account is you Melvin, unless itโ€™s a muffia member blowing smoke up your sensitive arse cheeks.

If I bumped into you Iโ€™d be happy as I walked away too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
โ€œThis page honesty has the best bunch on thisโ€

Eh? What page, I thought it was a jurrrneh?
And the only person on the account is you Melvin, unless itโ€™s a muffia member blowing smoke up your sensitive arse cheeks.

If I bumped into you Iโ€™d be happy as I walked away too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aye best bunch because he blocks anyone who doesnโ€™t blow smoke up his arse the wee dick ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatโ€™s honesty got to do with anything either? We all know your nose is so long because of your fibs about being comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi, I just wanted to post, because she was active on this thread, that jeaniepeanie sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure some of you were friendly with her so I just wanted to let you all know. Guaranteed she's up there hate watching Mario.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. May she be up there enjoying her enhanced view of the wee shite and plotting with Gabriel how to get him smote.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Very sad news. Rest in peace jeanie xxxx

• Sad
Reactions: 16
@Jeaniepeanie had great wit, she was around in the original cleaning influencers thread before loads of them jumped ship and then came back after. Definitely need to decide on something she's said for the next thread in her honour. RIP ma boujie lass ๐Ÿ’”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

View attachment 240954

"As I walked away from you all"

Wut?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't know why, but that's made me laugh! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I imagined him either sashaying away, all boujee and bespoke or gliding doon the road in a haze of Fabulosa. ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’Ž

What a bleeping melt! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rest peacefully our @Jeaniepeanie Bless your heart and if you can have a word with the big fella up there to arrange some karma on Melvin's arse, we'd all be grateful โค

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.