Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo G has taken J's surname, thought they might have double barrelled.

On topic, wonder what Manbagzda would do in this sitch? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to chip in but who are the two guys getting married and how do we know them? Thanks

Reactions: 1
He’d make some totally boujee bespoke surname up for them using letters from each of their names. Totally glam
Just like we’re all doing once we’ve read this aren’t we???? 😆

Right i’m the sad witch who just found a name generator...my favourite combo...

Johnstonight 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi, I just wanted to post, because she was active on this thread, that jeaniepeanie sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure some of you were friendly with her so I just wanted to let you all know. Guaranteed she's up there hate watching Mario.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi, I just wanted to post, because she was active on this thread, that jeaniepeanie sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure some of you were friendly with her so I just wanted to let you all know. Guaranteed she's up there hate watching Mario.
Oh no that's so sad :( I am sorry xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Many a Mario related lockdown laugh Jeanie gave me! I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend XXX

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am so sorry to hear this, she came out with some cracking comments on these threads and some brilliant observations.
*Raises a glass of jussss to Jeanie*

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. Thank you for letting us know. Take care x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure of Jeanie, but it's awful news. 😞 My thoughts are with her family and friends. ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
RIP @Jeaniepeanie - haunt Mario for us 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh no :cry: I am genuinely sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting us know. RIP JeaniePeanie xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This is such sad news, sorry for the loss of your friend.
She’ll be up there dancing to higher love watching doon on oor wee Marion ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.