Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!!!! An adult is meant to have roughly a TEASPOON of salt per day (assuming good kidneys and no hypertension and no significant family history!). 3.5 tablespoons of that salt is already up around 10 teaspoons!! So 5 teaspoons of salt each (before soy sauce which contains about half your daily recommended intake in a tablespoon!) - so more than 5x recommended daily intake in that alone! Before any processed foods they've eaten today or salt they've added to other foods!!

I hope neither of them have significant family history of blood pressure problems, etc. otherwise they need to really address their diets soon!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow!!!! An adult is meant to have roughly a TEASPOON of salt per day (assuming good kidneys and no hypertension and no significant family history!). 3.5 tablespoons of that salt is already up around 10 teaspoons!! So 5 teaspoons of salt each (before soy sauce which contains about half your daily recommended intake in a tablespoon!) - so more than 5x recommended daily intake in that alone! Before any processed foods they've eaten today or salt they've added to other foods!!

I hope neither of them have significant family history of blood pressure problems, etc. otherwise they need to really address their diets soon!
Itโ€™s ok ma lovelie, he had a side salad

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah here he had to mean teaspoons. That seasoning (if you can call it that) is strong and it would be ganky not even edible if he means tablespoons. Karmar and the shits for you all ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah here he had to mean teaspoons. That seasoning (if you can call it that) is strong and it would be ganky not even edible if he means tablespoons. Karmar and the shits for you all ๐Ÿ’Ž
What if some of his lovelies use tablespoons like he said?! ๐Ÿคฎ Theyโ€™ll need so much jooos to recover.
If Mario did use tablespoons this is him after the meal, complete with strangler fingers in full force ๐Ÿ˜–
73BBCA96-682F-4A86-B1BA-9A9ACE08A44E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just seen on the Hinch thread that they are sending out her fabric softener and pods to other insta accounts with a signed letter from Hinch. I bet Melv gets sent one (since their friendship is genuine on his side) How will he accept it but not use it? He will definitely mention it if his queen sends him something.
Yip just had to witness letshinch n roisin cream their pants over it....obsessed much!!!!

Reactions: 2
A rare moment for me but Iโ€™m about to say something nice ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™ve had a proper tit week this week for assorted reasons but watching Speeonjay get excited for his wedding has genuinely cheered me up on some days when Iโ€™ve not had much else to smile about. In his own way, he does seem to be very happy and genuinely so, not in the staged, propped up way that other people pretend to be (naming no names - Marion ๐Ÿ‘€) and I actually do hope him, his hubby and their lazy Susans have a great day today ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ

Reactions: 20

Iโ€™ve had a proper tit week this week for assorted reasons but watching Speeonjay get excited for his wedding has genuinely cheered me up on some days when Iโ€™ve not had much else to smile about. In his own way, he does seem to be very happy and genuinely so, not in the staged, propped up way that other people pretend to be (naming no names - Marion ๐Ÿ‘€) and I actually do hope him, his hubby and their lazy Susans have a great day today ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ
The lazy Susan's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ howling. They'll end up with more lazy Susan's than guests at the wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ohhhh garthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I suffer from constipation, so I feel your struggles. I hope today is a good poop day for you, but not in a Mario IBS through the flairboards way.... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Hello ma lovelies, how are yoooo? ๐Ÿ’Ž

Out of the loop with Marion this past week, had awful PMT and not been in the mood for his yapping or face ๐Ÿ˜ก, so been dipping in and oot aw his stories - have I missed any boujee, bespoke news? ๐Ÿง

Mwah! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.