Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder what the conversations are like between Derek & Mario. What do you think they talk about as I donā€™t think they have much in common other than Marios life revolves around Mario & Derek doesnā€™t have much choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why you would crisp chips in a air fryer and then soggy them up in a wok with soggy veg stuff šŸ¤”. I'm thinking about this too much arent I?
Itā€™s a bespoke cooking method, ma lovelie, itā€™s too bougee fur maist chefs šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I often wonder what the conversations are like between Derek & Mario. What do you think they talk about as I donā€™t think they have much in common other than Marios life revolves around Mario & Derek doesnā€™t have much choice.
They always seem to be in different rooms if they are home?
I would imagine Derek doesnā€™t really get much of a word in, but I could be wrong. Melvin will just blather on about himself.

I wonder if Melvin is going to watch the Social Dilemma on Netflix and if he does whether he will realise that he is a prime example of conflating follower numbers with value.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else howling at when he was showing the peppers and the onion in the pan and said ā€˜once thatā€™s reduced right doonā€™ I donā€™t know why Iā€™m finding that so funny :ROFLMAO: Gordon Ramsay would have a fit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else howling at when he was showing the peppers and the onion in the pan and said ā€˜once thatā€™s reduced right doonā€™ I donā€™t know why Iā€™m finding that so funny :ROFLMAO: Gordon Ramsay would have a fit
Yes, but can you imagine if he tried to pronounce saute? He can't even say Seychelles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the daily mirror, isn't this where Mario is from? I bet Mario knows this depraved caveman.
Whatever made you think Marjorie would know this cave dweller? Could it possibly be the spelling in the odious listing, I quote:
"Discount for more than one pair can post discreetelieā€

• Haha
Whatever made you think Marjorie would know this cave dweller? Could it possibly be the spelling in the odious listing, I quote:
"Discount for more than one pair can post discreetelieā€
The caveman is from Ayrshire. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They always seem to be in different rooms if they are home?
I would imagine Derek doesnā€™t really get much of a word in, but I could be wrong. Melvin will just blather on about himself.

I wonder if Melvin is going to watch the Social Dilemma on Netflix and if he does whether he will realise that he is a prime example of conflating follower numbers with value.
I think Dez is full on into his FIFA 20 career and is looking forward to starting his FIFA21 career. Well he is is if he is anything like Mr Bamalam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just seen on the Hinch thread that they are sending out her fabric softener and pods to other insta accounts with a signed letter from Hinch. I bet Melv gets sent one (since their friendship is genuine on his side) How will he accept it but not use it? He will definitely mention it if his queen sends him something.

• Haha
Iā€™m readin way too much oā€™ our Marion these dayz. Iā€™m haeing a few wee wines and felt hungry. I went to ma cupboard to luk for a packet a CRISS!! I blame youse,ma spellcheck has jus deid and I canny do ma Paisley tapas. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.