Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M&S in Paisley is shutting? That’s sad to hear. I lived out the food hall when I was a student when I thought I was rich. 🤣 Used to be a brilliant town centre but Braehead opening killed it.

@Weelawbuddy Don’t suppose you have any screenshots of the comments? Me n him have a few fb friends in common but I don’t want outed by them by asking 🤣

Oh well with his experience he would in theory be in the running for any retail jobs that happen to be going. It whether or not if he wants to do them.

As for a group call to make people redundant - that’s crap for anyone. This situation has opened my eyes to the real attitude of some businesses and put me off them altogether.

Reactions: 7
I feel for him, it’s tit times just now. I was made redundant a couple of months ago from a retailer you’d never guess was making redundancies, so that was like a punch in the gut. As already said, the writing’s been on the wall for debs for yonks now. If I’d had an inkling it was coming, I’d have tried to get something else early on when all the supermarkets were recruiting. Maz probably should have done the same but it’s quite easy to stick your head in the sand.

Can’t believe I’m sitting here feeling bad for the wee shitebag now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel for him, it’s tit times just now. I was made redundant a couple of months ago from a retailer you’d never guess was making redundancies, so that was like a punch in the gut. As already said, the writing’s been on the wall for debs for yonks now. If I’d had an inkling it was coming, I’d have tried to get something else early on when all the supermarkets were recruiting. Maz probably should have done the same but it’s quite easy to stick your head in the sand.

Can’t believe I’m sitting here feeling bad for the wee shitebag now.
It’s okay. Watch boy wonder again and hate him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now we wait for the million dot story. But will it be from aunt's hoose, or Derek's flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeh, they’re opening up a foodhall next to The Range. It’s quite sad looking at Paisley High Street these days, I had such fond memories of it when I was young and now it’s a tit hole!

There are very few retail jobs out there just now, and with Debenhams and other retailers reporting redundancies today there’s going to be a lot of applications for very few jobs as/when/if they appear. I fear oor Marion maybe out of work for sometime because what other skills does he possess?
Our Marion will be fine, I mean he could of been a top top manager at Next but he didn’t want it. I’m sure the headhunters will be banging on his door soon enough.
I feel for anyone losing their job but cmon it was on the cards for Debenhams way before COVID. He could of taken the opportunity to get a new job.
If he wasn’t so busy fluffing his peach cushions and buying 101 air fresheners ( his place must reek) taking a break from Insta, commonly known as throwing toys out the pram he could of used his platform for something good. However, his platform, his journeeee. Well Marion didn’t get you very far did it? Turns out the world doesn’t owe you a living.....nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In typical Mario fashion, without him there is no business. Built Debenhams from the groon up, nae debates!

Also, with Braehead on a Shakey peg it doesn’t look to good for Derek either. And the M&S in Paisley is closing soon! ☹

He would just clean round everything in your house. 😂
Yeah but that’s fine as long as he cleans that area three times. Don’t worry about the dust accumulation anywhere else. Nae debates my lovelie, his business, his rules 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah but that’s fine as long as he cleans that area three times. Don’t worry about the dust accumulation anywhere else. Nae debates my lovelie, his business, his rules 💎
What would he call his business? 🤔
Shinning Bright 💎
Boujee Borrower Cleaning 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't feel bad. I've re-run this highlight more times than channel 4 has re-run Frasier. I probably owe him royalties 😆
Apparently we're not the only ones lol . Bet histories "lovelies" have already !messaged him. As Mario, the wind blew me on Tattle and those malicious trolls are spreading hate about you, btw I'm sorry you lost your job mwah mwah xxx

at least we're not twofaced phonies trying to dress it up in a cute way
Screenshot_20200811-224447_kindlephoto-53068411.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone would be really supportive if he owned this. Like @NOID-phal said, he could make content with it, or he could make some money via instagram. 😑
100% this and we've kept saying it. So many said this was the case and if he'd just been honest he'd have had loads of support. I just worry re the compulsive spending beforehand as I doubt he'll get a payout.
Hard times and so sorry for those that are losing their jobs. Debenhams is an institution.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that doesn’t feel bad for him losing his job? The guy is an absolute idiot that had ample time to find something else but instead bought so many unnecessary items. I hope that he’s spent all his money, has no savings and Derek boots him out.

Now that I have got that off my chest I had best get ready for work. Not being on annual leave and having my morning glass (bottle) of white wine is taking its toll on me ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I saw this earlier and it’s not looking good for Debenhams. Now that the UK is officially in a recession things will only get worse for those in retail. Mario should have got his act together in March when there were retail jobs to be had but it looks as if he’ll be in the Bru for a while.
Debenhams to cut 2,500 more jobs amid pandemic https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53733929

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I predict a college enrolment. A one year vocational course to retrain for a future outside of retail. Enraptured imagining how glorious that juhrnee would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I predict a college enrolment. A one year vocational course to retrain for a future outside of retail. Enraptured imagining how glorious that juhrnee would be.
I predict hair and makeup. We all know how much he loves makeup and always fixes makeup for the 'girls'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Apparently we're not the only ones lol . Bet histories "lovelies" have already !messaged him. As Mario, the wind blew me on Tattle and those malicious trolls are spreading hate about you, btw I'm sorry you lost your job mwah mwah xxx

at least we're not twofaced phonies trying to dress it up in a cute way
View attachment 208918
Now that is definitely someone who reads here. Mcvev1985 you are a snake. 🤣 how else would you know about boy wonder being so funny? 😏😏😏
Block her Marion, you don’t need certified hissers like that on your page. Nae debates! (Just don’t block me 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.