Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debenhams have announced 2,500 redundancies today. Apparently those affected were given 3 days’ notice. What an appalling way to treat people. I hope oor wee Mazda isn’t affected. He’s maybe been keeping his head down in the hope he’d escape the chop.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Debenhams have announced 2,500 redundancies today. Apparently those affected were given 3 days’ notice. What an appalling way to treat people. I hope oor wee Mazda isn’t affected. He’s maybe been keeping his head down in the hope he’d escape the chop.
I don't want him to lose his job as that would put pressure on dezza. Fingers crossed he missed it! But time will tell eventually. I only care about dezza, not arse about monzo tbh 😏😔😐

Reactions: 7
I reckon he was gone when he went quiet. To be honest he had months to look for a job, and could’ve secured something at a supermarket but obv wasn’t boujee enough for him.

I walked through Debenhams in Glasgow at the weekend and didn’t pass another customer from the St Enoch centre entrance to the Argyle Street exit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Still doesn't warrant a £300 hairdryer even with that barnet!
It takes me a solid hour to get my hair dry enough for me to walk around the house without it tied up and ready for straightening. I can’t fully dry it because it feels excessive and even I won’t pay that much for a 300 plus drier. But it seems that Mario has a huge disposable income 🤣. The drier isn’t even quiet! I tested it in Boots Piccadilly Circus and I could hear it even though there were a lot of people around

Reactions: 6
Emb’dy else wish oor Marion dinny bother goin own a teef jurneh... when a watch boy wonder it really makes me miss oor auld maid when he was at his most natural so aye nuthin else tae say, nae debates and aw that pavlova 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet that hair dryer is on Facebook market place if he has been made redundant
if so can someone let me know, please. My Giro doesn’t stretch to the price of a new one. And I am a slut for a bargain. Thanks ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't want him to lose his job as that would put pressure on dezza. Fingers crossed he missed it! But time will tell eventually. I only care about dezza, not arse about monzo tbh 😏😔😐
maid Marion was made redundant - friend of a friend sent a screenshot over

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.