Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100 percent agree with you! She’s not likeable in the slightest, really smug in her snug & she’s the epitome of a Karen. She is a manipulator too but plays the poor little me card if it gets too much. Glad I’m not alone in disliking her, I’m surprised she’s not got a thread on here to be fair 🤔
Sounds a bit like hinch except replace the snug with pergola

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of having one to be honest. It just gives her something else to bang on about and cry
Oh don’t worry, I won’t be 🤣 would be nicer to have a thread on cleaning with ki... kittens but hey ho 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Aw Sean what will we do without you 🤣🤣
Definitely got to do with his teaching job his ht has prob been told about it and had a word with him
Maybe the HT could also suggest that he gets himself to a dental hygienist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has everyone tried the ref

ace app? Here's Mario and his fingers as spiderman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mario and birdy when they read this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s she going to do at college again, is it her paramedic course? Given how much she moans about her back and being in pain, how will she manage?
Access to Nursing - something I thought you’d struggle with when you have chronic back pain 😜. I also assumed she’d be keeping some hours at work as she’ll only be at college a cpl days a week and I don’t think you can get student loans/bursery for an access course. Poor Bs going to have to fund her Flannels addiction.

Reactions: 9
Access to Nursing - something I thought you’d struggle with when you have chronic back pain 😜. I also assumed she’d be keeping some hours at work as she’ll only be at college a cpl days a week and I don’t think you can get student loans/bursery for an access course. Poor Bs going to have to fund her Flannels addiction.
She was told to quit or be sacked..she failed to mention that on her story..being sacked wouldn’t look good on the old cv so she quit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is Flannels some sort of fancy shop? I’ve never heard of it. 😳

She was told to quit or be sacked..she failed to mention that on her story..being sacked wouldn’t look good on the old cv so she quit
Oh dear! Is that due to her being really unprofessional on insta stories whilst in her work uniform?

Has everyone tried the ref
View attachment 207958
ace app? Here's Mario and his fingers as spiderman.
Hilarious! We just need one of him as Ross from Friends assuring us he’s ABZALOOTELY FIIINNEEEE 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s definitely removed it cos of here, makes sense with the non posting, too. Unless insta is also now not his life. I blocked him due to his oral health but I bet it won’t be long til he limits comments

whoever said month of bespoke Sundays...hahah

i still can’t understand how his items are bespoke when anyone can pop to b and m and buy them???
He said on one of his stories he was "back tae wurk oan munday" it would be hard to be a teacher and post a million tit stories as well. And he cares so much about the weans...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cant believe that little birds is still on the go,! Used to follow but got sick of her snivelliing into the camera and getting involved in everyone elses business. She had to be sticking her nose in to all the stuff going on.

• Haha
Is Flannels some sort of fancy shop? I’ve never heard of it. 😳

Oh dear! Is that due to her being really unprofessional on insta stories whilst in her work uniform?

Hilarious! We just need one of him as Ross from Friends assuring us he’s ABZALOOTELY FIIINNEEEE 💎

He has got way too much hair and it looks odd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think I need a break from this thread. Last night I had a dream that I worked in an interiors shop and because I was on tattle I was forced to help Marion and Deek find furniture. He wanted all designer furniture but pronounced all the names in his bespoke way. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I need a break from this thread. Last night I had a dream that I worked in an interiors shop and because I was on tattle I was forced to help Marion and Deek find furniture. He wanted all designer furniture but pronounced all the names in his bespoke way. 😂
How awful for you! 🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This could be Mario after his hair transplant journee! At first glance I didn’t even notice it was Mario 😬 need my huge eBay glasses 🤓
I've tried to use lots of unflattering pics on this reface app, it seems to glam every pic up. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.