Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that is definitely someone who reads here. Mcvev1985 you are a snake. 🤣 how else would you know about boy wonder being so funny? 😏😏😏
Block her Marion, you don’t need certified hissers like that on your page. Nae debates! (Just don’t block me 🤣🤣)
Nor me (again) I love him really* mwah mwah pursed Mario lip kisses mwah*

He is honestly such an idiot. He cant even tell she's taking th piss

I predict hair and makeup. We all know how much he loves makeup and always fixes makeup for the 'girls'
Mario's old bags\ Mario's girls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Put me in the camp that doesn't feel sorry for the hobbit wanker. Everyone knew that Debenhams were in real trouble a couple of years ago. If it were me, as soon as it came out that administration was on the cards, I would have been looking for something new.
Maybe Melvin could go to college and do an access to nursing course? Then he could relaunch as Melvin Nightingale? (@Cagayu you know what we need here) Imagine coming round from an op and having Nurse Melv bearing down over you and spraying you with Fabulousa :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't feel sorry for him - his head has been up his arse for months in regards to Debenhams and how badly they've been doing, so he should have been proactive and got out before he was pushed - he probably could have walked straight into a supermarket job at the height of Covid! 🙄Over the past few months, he's turned into a right bitter, selfish bastard, so the only person I feel for is Derek because he's the main breadwinner and I hope he's not letting Marion sit on his arse without doing some serious job hunting! 😡

Reactions: 10
Put me in the camp that doesn't feel sorry for the hobbit wanker. Everyone knew that Debenhams were in real trouble a couple of years ago. If it were me, as soon as it came out that administration was on the cards, I would have been looking for something new.
Maybe Melvin could go to college and do an access to nursing course? Then he could relaunch as Melvin Nightingale? (@Cagayu you know what we need here) Imagine coming round from an op and having Nurse Melv bearing down over you and spraying you with Fabulousa :ROFLMAO: :sick:
I'd love to see him sign up to help the 'national service' only to find he'd signed up for military bootcamp. What a journey that would be in his red tights and goocheez 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I simply can’t believe the spending this moron has done over the last few months.

I‘ve been furloughed, my job and company are really secure realistically there could be a tiny tiny chance we would go bust but I reckon that would be like 1% chance...however unlike Marvin I haven’t been on a spending spree because you just don’t know.

I’ve obviously spent more time at home but unlike the clutter bug, I’ve been consciously decluttering and not buying more stuff.

I don’t need more stuff and covid has really made me think about priorities; health, financial security, the mental wellbeing that tidiness and lack of clutter brings. Also the environmental impact of purchases.

He is buying stuff he doesn’t need with money he doesn’t have to impress people he doesn’t know. He could actually flip his whole account round to discuss the pitfalls of Instagram influencers on bank balances and mental health!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I simply can’t believe the spending this moron has done over the last few months.

I‘ve been furloughed, my job and company are really secure realistically there could be a tiny tiny chance we would go bust but I reckon that would be like 1% chance...however unlike Marvin I haven’t been on a spending spree because you just don’t know.

I’ve obviously spent more time at home but unlike the clutter bug, I’ve been consciously decluttering and not buying more stuff.

I don’t need more stuff and covid has really made me think about priorities; health, financial security, the mental wellbeing that tidiness and lack of clutter brings. Also the environmental impact of purchases.

He is buying stuff he doesn’t need with money he doesn’t have to impress people he doesn’t know. He could actually flip his whole account round to discuss the pitfalls of Instagram influencers on bank balances and mental health!
This!!

But also this is apples and oranges stuff. Your approach in dealing with furlough and uncertainty is that of a person possessed of a brain, sense and perspective whereas Melvin stepped up his Melvin-ness by a hundred notches.

Melvin storied back at the start of lockdown that he was initially worried about the future and "ma hoose" and then assured his followers "we'll no loss nuhin"

Even his message to others in the same unfortunate position as himself is tone deaf in true Melvin style. It's guaranteed that there are Debenhams folks who depended on their wages, and unlike Melvin, will suffer actual detriment and will not be bolstered by his trite "We've got this" bullshit.

Translation - my household bills can be covered by Derek's wage and my Insta commission

BAWBAG

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's not a good thing for anyone to lose a job but I can't help thinking that his 'insta jurney' and profile on the old social media isn't an attractive quality for a prospective employer. Just saying... Nae debates.... So aye 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he only found out yesterday, what was the Rocky quote on his grid and all that "I'm fiiiiine" guff on his stories at the weekend all about....? 🤔 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he only found out yesterday, what was the Rocky quote on his grid and all that "I'm fiiiiine" guff on his stories at the weekend all about....? 🤔 🤷🏻‍♀️
As much as he's an eejit, I do believe he knew this was coming. Maybe this was in response to the invitation to attend a Debs conference call?

Edited to add, employers need to take legal procedural steps to trigger redundancy, and this involves a consultation period which has to be notified to relevant employees. Assume if they have finally pulled the trigger, he and others would have received formal notice some time ago. It's ninety days where I work (factoring in a minimum period of employment service).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣bawbag beauty.

I feel for him then I don’t..the spending must be a coping mechanism.

I think you guys are right about the college enrolling stuff and the UC stuff. That’s the only reason he took his email address off. He basically wanted to keep spending his money on cheap tat whilst getting gifted expensive stuff he could never afford or would never fork out for. Now he’s got no income, he can’t buy cheap tat and he can’t beg for stuff or be a spokesman for stuff as that’s classed as working. He’s shafted himself

Reactions: 6
As much as he's an eejit, I do believe he knew this was coming. Maybe this was in response to the invitation to attend a Debs conference call?

Edited to add, employers need to take legal procedural steps to trigger redundancy, and this involves a consultation period which has to be notified to relevant employees. Assume if they have finally pulled the trigger, he and others would have received formal notice some time ago. It's ninety days where I work (factoring in a minimum period of employment service).
He probably assumed he was integral to the company and wouldn’t be let go of.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Melvin's whole insta shambles can be summed up easily.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He probably assumed he was integral to the company and wouldn’t be let go of.
He said there's no business without us (the staff) actually Mario hun, there's no viable business without paying customers. New job predictions, Amazon warehouse, or a care home. Or when Derek gets his licence, delivering Amazon parcels.
In the short term, Mario squinting into his phone trying to add music clips to his universal credit application.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.