Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagayu

VIP Member
Oh my good lord, does she film her stories sat on a washing machine? Why is everything so shakey?!
😂 it amazes me that she is/was a brand ambassador

Right, back to mario... Post something please.

12716B99-AAA1-4D85-972C-34E029058DF1.jpeg

Fgs I forgot to light the candle

EFFFD751-D8FC-4D68-96E4-6728935FF6C2.jpeg
Argh!! I dropped the match and the place combusted

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cagayu

VIP Member
83FFB171-7099-46FD-94B8-FAE9E07791B3.jpeg

Potato love hearts to you all. Tomorrow is a new week and Mario will return... I hope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
These sycophants are the real trolls banging on about hate.....am just here for the banter with all you lovelies......

025ACAB1-E1B3-414B-8930-064DD8CBD8B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Marion will be setting up an only fans account and you will be required to pay a fee to see him sitting in his housecoat whilst he flashes you.

• Haha
  • Sick

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
New thread time again 💃🏻💎

As the voting was pretty much neck and neck, the thread title is another bespoke #collab - Dealing with Mario from @Exhausted Pigeon and Classy, Boujee, Ratchet from @Cagayu 👏🏼

Last thread round up - virtually the day after Manbagzda was #gifted the tapas, juss & McDonalds holder of dreams for his "five to six visitors", he told us from a darkened room that he was taking an Insta break to "spend time with Derek as he had four days aff". Predictions were scornfully made about how many reposts there would be in this time - the answer was zero and we all looked very foolish. He then returned, of sorts, with an odd pink toned grid post proclaiming that he was well, he was fiiiiiine but taking a break from "this world of social media" because he's given Instagram 18 months of his life and he wants to take a step back and has done for some time.

We think Debs have finally made him redundant and he doesn't want to face up to it yet and his possible career as a "full time influencer" has stalled at the first hurdle but then a poster joined to state they'd heard he'd split with Derek but that appears to be bullshit.

He posted his first story today in well over a week from Edinburgh. In his own lane! Writing his own chapters! (no doubt)

The journee appears to not yet be over.....💎

And still no reposts!

• Heart
  • Haha

D2theyawn

Am I weird I've just read this in Marjories voice...nae debates
Oh Doodlebug i just watch him in awe so a dae... he's just a diamond geezer, i wish i was half the person he is (technically im about two and a times the size of him due to the covid timber but lets just brush past that tiny wee fact).... me n the girls often facetime with a glass of tinto in hand and recreate insta stories from days gone by... only last week i recreated the time he flashed the postie and oor Leanne recreated the big night oot with the menopausal bingo bunch. Aw it was a rare wee nicht so it was, we were aw in fits of tears (real ones, not the kerry katona induced ones). Ended waking up oan the couch in the morning with my arse stuck to the leather and a spilled criss bowl all over the new rug (LaRedoute btw, nane o this geometric bath mat pish). was pyoor worth it though so it wiz. cannae wait for thursday night facetime with the lassies... might even roll oot the midouri woohooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

D2theyawn

Lads its no even funny anymore. I just want Mario to return to my battered scratched chipped screen. I promise ill never mention his skirting boards, pube hoover or bauldy heed ever again.

Please just come back Marlon...if youre reading here i just want to say im sorry... ill ditch these trolling tattling bastards asap!! Its true what you say, theyre just jealous of your plush bespoke life. Lets me you and wee Derek all meet up the morra outside the candy bar and ill treat youse to a pasty and a strawberry tert each! mwah mwah goodnight mario and derek my lovelies and goodnight all youse trolling tattle bastards anaw. :3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member

So aye....💎 👌

All his daft followers that comment are worse than him “they will never dull your sparkle” “shine like a diamond” and my personal favourite “keep shining and sparkling” 😂😂😂 fuck off
And Grinch had to comment "love you mario xxx". She can get to fuck, too! 🖕😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Dollylollipop

All his daft followers that comment are worse than him “they will never dull your sparkle” “shine like a diamond” and my personal favourite “keep shining and sparkling” 😂😂😂 fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

twilightgarden

VIP Member
A31487E5-50E5-4C02-AE9A-337881168879.jpeg

This comment made me think of Mario ‘in your pyjamas’ Why does she need air in someone else’s lungs?! These people are something else 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28