Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s Booboo the Scrubber but he’s moved more towards cooking than cleaning. Don’t think Marion would feel threatened by him.
I quite like him , think he’s been through a lot in his life ,seem a genuinely nice guy

Reactions: 8
Haha I don’t like the mouth zooms and slevers but I keep watching his stories on mute like this 😍😂😂 I think just missing Marion and Dezza
That Sean has made me realise you dont know what you lost until it's gone
.so aye nae debates

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
All this drama over ? He's such a dick. Just SAY or forever shut your gob.
Looking forward to the new job jurneh. Expect he'll say the pressure of being the top shelf filler at Debenhams was making his ibs spray over the stock.
Hopefully he's been seriously job hunting last week, at least he's got a chance at another shop job.
If Melvin was the top shelf filler at Debenhams, I reckon he's got a good case for constructive dismissal.

How can someone who's 4ft7" on his tippy toes be expected to reach the top shelf never mind fill it???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that if Melvin had made a few positive references about Debenhams he might have had a better chance at being unfurloughed and/or kept on?

E.g. I got this beeeyootiful bedding from my shop / my shop's got some boujee Christmas decorations in this year / the gawjus guest towels are only for display, not for Derek to think he's something better, but aye, I got them in the sale in my shop.

#shotyerselinthefoottherebawbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that if Melvin had made a few positive references about Debenhams he might have had a better chance at being unfurloughed and/or kept on?

E.g. I got this beeeyootiful bedding from my shop / my shop's got some boujee Christmas decorations in this year / the gawjus guest towels are only for display, not for Derek to think he's something better, but aye, I got them in the sale in my shop.

Wait, do you work in Debenhams? WHY HAVEN'T YOU ASKED IF MARIO IS FIRED???

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I agree! He mentions so proudly he works(worked?) in Debenhams but I’ve never heard him saying anything he has is from there! Never heard him say he was in Debenhams cafe either! He only brings them bad publicity as seeing the vile rants he goes on it will put people off going there if that’s what they hire!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Thats a good point. Debenhams do some lovely homeware stuff but he never got anything from there that I saw. He'll have got a staff discount too!

Reactions: 14
If Mario doesn’t come back... how long till this gets locked? 😭
Rebeggar Meldrum's thread got locked as she deactivated ALL her social media forever - until she came back again 🤣

As long as Manbagzda keeps an online presence in this world of social media, I think we'll be ok ma darlins' 👌🏼💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebeggar Meldrum's thread got locked as she deactivated all her social media forever - until she came back again 🤣

As long as Manbagzda keeps an online presence in this world of social media, I think we'll be ok ma darlins' 👌🏼💎

Do you think he's trying to be clever to get it closed.

As in if he isn't on IG then Tattle can't keep on talking about him and eventually it'll close, then boom

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think he's trying to be clever to get it closed.

As in if he isn't on IG then Tattle can't keep on talking about him and eventually it'll close, them boom

I think you give Maz a bit too much credit there although I can fully believe he is a sly little bastard.

i didn't know about that particular 'rule' until Meldrum's thread got locked (I don't contribute - just read sometimes) so I doubt he does. Anyway, he's still on Instagram and Facebook and TikTok so he's fair game to be discussed still even if he's not doing much (if I understand the rule correctly)

Anyway, he'll be back. His ego won't let him stay away too long - look at that pure attention seeking post last night. I'll put money on it! 💷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait, do you work in Debenhams? WHY HAVEN'T YOU ASKED IF MARIO IS FIRED???
I don't so I can't 😂😂😂😂😂😂

But I do know how businesses work. If you employ 100 staff doing roughly the same job and you have to make cuts, you wouldn't cut one who was making a positive impact to your till receipts.

Danyell didn't gift him all his free toot for no reason.

Anyone remember the carpet cleaning company he gave a shout out to? I got them in to do our office last year cos our regular guy had packed his business in lol. I got chatting to the person when they came in and mentioned Melvin. She was beside herself with glee at the sheer volume of business they scored off the back of that mention.

This is the bit that beggars belief. He has the platform but he falls arse over tit into some success rather than by design.

And I didn't consider myself particularly influenced by Melvin over the carpet cleaners. More a case of even a broken clock is right twice a day 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.