Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for a car crash to keep us going until Our Saviour resurrects, has this Lou person got a thread on here please gang? I sought and couldn't find.
Nae debates, it’s not allowed so we best button it now before we all get wrong 🤣 so aye

I noticed she’d tagged somewhere but I thought it was a make up place. I wasn’t paying too much attention, my brain couldn’t decipher what she meant
It’s a registered company, has three studios, Middlesbrough, Manchester & Leeds. She was saying they leave people’s personal information & bank details laying about all over on pieces of paper, pressure elderly & people with learning difficulties into handing over their bank details 🥴😮 Etc etc. I remember getting my kids photos done at the Middlesbrough studio must be 12/13 years ago, absolutely no problems what so ever

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If Mario doesn’t come back... how long till this gets locked? 😭
And how long til open a new thread? Like the Vatican waits for white smoke, we shall wait for the aroma of Flash Bathroom wafting from the 3rd floor windae....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Mario doesn’t come back... how long till this gets locked? 😭
I’ve thought seriously about this already. 😭

I’ve likened it to the scenes in Wreck It Ralph when one of the games gets switched off or breaks down and all the characters come running out to Game Central Station panicking that they have nowhere to go.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In other non-Mario news the Scottish cleaning Scummy Mummy is restarting her diet this week for the 450th time this year. She’s the only cleaning page keeping me going whilst Oor Marjorie is AWOL.
Her diet announcement stated that she would be eating ZERO carbs but also one piece of fruit with each meal every day. I wanted to be the one to gently point out that fruit is a carb but didn’t want to bring the full weight of the Scottish cleaning crew down onto my wee heed so said nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Mario has spat his dummy out as he’s not the only gay in the Instagram village . There’s a new Glaswegian Instagramer and he’s funny , gaining lots of new followers . Bet he’s livid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Mario has spat his dummy out as he’s not the only gay in the Instagram village . There’s a new Glaswegian Instagramer and he’s funny , gaining lots of new followers . Bet he’s livid 😂
Not that Sean surely? I would rather have bleach squirted in my eyes than subject myself to him 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s Booboo the Scrubber but he’s moved more towards cooking than cleaning. Don’t think Marion would feel threatened by him.

Reactions: 4
Surely not that teacher with the teeth that look like he’s been eating dug shite. He’s about as funny as a dose of thrush!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nope beggy off you go and sing 5 higher loves and 2 prayers to our lord saviour for you have sinned
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In other non-Mario news the Scottish cleaning Scummy Mummy is restarting her diet this week for the 450th time this year. She’s the only cleaning page keeping me going whilst Oor Marjorie is AWOL.
And I’m betting it will be out the window by Wednesday...she said she wants another dog , she really is a rocket 😂😂😂

Just for a car crash to keep us going until Our Saviour resurrects, has this Lou person got a thread on here please gang? I sought and couldn't find.
Think cos she has mental health problems it’s not allowed .

Reactions: 1
I spent my day looking over threads 1-5 and hate Mazda even more he is so self obsessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Like his chain smoking queen his too much of a beggy Mitchell to give up on instagram. Drop in on a few threads, but there's nothing quite like Mario's.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.