Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads its no even funny anymore. I just want Mario to return to my battered scratched chipped screen. I promise ill never mention his skirting boards, pube hoover or bauldy heed ever again.

Please just come back Marlon...if youre reading here i just want to say im sorry... ill ditch these trolling tattling bastards asap!! Its true what you say, theyre just jealous of your plush bespoke life. Lets me you and wee Derek all meet up the morra outside the candy bar and ill treat youse to a pasty and a strawberry tert each! mwah mwah goodnight mario and derek my lovelies and goodnight all youse trolling tattle bastards anaw. :3
Pube Hoover 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
All this talk of a new instagrammer in town so I had to see what all the fuss was about... 😭 I really wish I hadn’t bothered.

He is like Mario on acid. No doubt after a few white wines this morning (I’m on holiday from work, it’s allowed) I’ll be messaging him a few home truths. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies a'hm fine a'hm fine. This jurnee is jus too much sometimes an cannae cope *spritz febreeze*, I've spread myself thin and I just need me time, took a step back and I've just been marinating in my tat cave with all my bespoke boady shop and with a clickity clack, just like that I'm flying out like Mary POoPinS mwah mwah *kiss kiss kiss kiss*

Some boujee Mario moments from thread no#3

Screenshot_20200803-095844_kindlephoto-36906066.png

Screenshot_20200803-022105_kindlephoto-37408913.png
H

Say what you want about our Manbagzda, but at least he knows how to let his hair down with the old grans at the bingo hall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is there only me having problems with tattle lately? For the past week or two, I’m having problems getting onto the site, I just get a blank white screen then it’s ok, click on a thread, back to the white screen, it’s doing my head in!

Reactions: 1
His initial angle was based on being a teacher and his username was Mr (I won't say), he was mildly camp and quite funny but then tried to latch on to every other Glasgow instagrammer by repeatedly tagging them. Once the followers increased he got all weird the way he is now and is like the male version of Isa from Still game only worse.
he was called out by another popular teacher for copying all her work.

Reactions: 4
Is there only me having problems with tattle lately? For the past week or two, I’m having problems getting onto the site, I just get a blank white screen then it’s ok, click on a thread, back to the white screen, it’s doing my head in!
Me too. I always get the white screen first and have to ex out and go in a second time to then see all the boujiness

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh really, that I didn't know. You mean someone else acts like that 🙈 😣
he tried to be a different insta personality before, a professional teacher type but copied word for word another successful teachers work and passed it off as his own.she and other teachers called him out on it quite badly and he disappeared for ages and now he’s come back as this Mario wannabe and now doesn’t talk about teaching at all

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
he tried to be a different insta personality before, a professional teacher type but copied word for word another successful teachers work and passed it off as his own.she and other teachers called him out on it quite badly and he disappeared for ages and now he’s come back as this Mario wannabe and now doesn’t talk about teaching at all
Cleanqueen25? Or am I reading too much in between the lines...?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.