Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
83FFB171-7099-46FD-94B8-FAE9E07791B3.jpeg

Potato love hearts to you all. Tomorrow is a new week and Mario will return... I hope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Lads its no even funny anymore. I just want Mario to return to my battered scratched chipped screen. I promise ill never mention his skirting boards, pube hoover or bauldy heed ever again.

Please just come back Marlon...if youre reading here i just want to say im sorry... ill ditch these trolling tattling bastards asap!! Its true what you say, theyre just jealous of your plush bespoke life. Lets me you and wee Derek all meet up the morra outside the candy bar and ill treat youse to a pasty and a strawberry tert each! mwah mwah goodnight mario and derek my lovelies and goodnight all youse trolling tattle bastards anaw. :3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Please please please come back soon Marlon. I've developed an unhealthy interest in that guy with nae windaes ooooooeewaaaa... Help 😭😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please please please come back soon Marlon. I've developed an unhealthy interest in that guy with nae windaes ooooooeewaaaa... Help 😭😕
OMFG 🤣🤣🤣 me to and he drives me mad with those close ups as I can now see he needs a good clean at the dentist 🤣🤣

I'm glad it's not just me who gets told off.
"stop laughing, it's not funny" etc. 😁
I find myself in fits of laughter on this thread as I just hear Marlon talking whilst reading everyone’s comments. My Hubby looks up and knows exactly what I am on . Mainly laugh 😂 at everyone’s profile pics 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had another watch of his stories last night and he is just weird and creepy. I can't understand why folk are shouting him out saying they must follow him. 🤔 Come back Marion please!

Reactions: 9
He’s so creepy! All the zooming in is very unnecessary, all you see is the spit in his mouth and his dodgy teeth 🤢 I can’t stand to watch him. He’s so cringe constantly tagging all the other instagrammers.
Maybe he’ll ask for a #gifted teeth jurnee like his BFF Mario?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.