Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion I swear to god if that fanny Sean is your actual pal I’m done with you there’s no forgiving it! So aye nae debates

Also Sean no one not one single person in the whole wide world is jealous of you
I doubt boujee boy Marion has any other pals other than his reflection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s got bottom teeth like a row of piano keys and FAR too much spit in his mouth 🤢 It’s incredibly distracting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
LOL I was struggling to think of a profile pic and you've given me the perfect one, thanks! My hubby calls me Isa sometimes too 🤣 😂
Mine says I’m the female version of Winston. Sorry that I’m a lad about town and downright stud, baby!
This new guy thinks he’s so funny, Debinghams isn’t funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s got bottom teeth like a row of piano keys and FAR too much spit in his mouth 🤢 It’s incredibly distracting.
I have just burst out laughing to this! Hubby has said “stop reading about that rubber face knobhead” (Mazda).... Poor Mazda, it’s not even about him and he gets the blame 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just watched that guy’s stories again because what else is there to do on a Sunday?
he cannot keep his tongue in his mouth and it’s really making me feel sick. Notice he’s had an influx of followers..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I just had a look at Sean 😬😬😬
Wtf why does he talk like that??? Surely that’s a joke and put on??
Get a grip mate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just burst out laughing to this! Hubby has said “stop reading about that rubber face knobhead” (Mazda).... Poor Mazda, it’s not even about him and he gets the blame 🤣🤣🤣
I'm glad it's not just me who gets told off.
"stop laughing, it's not funny" etc. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.