Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His initial angle was based on being a teacher and his username was Mr (I won't say), he was mildly camp and quite funny but then tried to latch on to every other Glasgow instagrammer by repeatedly tagging them. Once the followers increased he got all weird the way he is now and is like the male version of Isa from Still game only worse.
Just checked out this account and my god! Gonie swallie! Definitely ISA vibes. I don’t know that I can keep watching. He’s definitely no Moanio and that’s saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His initial angle was based on being a teacher and his username was Mr (I won't say), he was mildly camp and quite funny but then tried to latch on to every other Glasgow instagrammer by repeatedly tagging them. Once the followers increased he got all weird the way he is now and is like the male version of Isa from Still game only worse.
He could NEVER in his wildest dreams even hope to hold a candle to the great ISA. How dare he!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just plonking my boujee and bespoke arse down in this new thread with a large white wine spritzer. Cheers ma lovelies.

Fing-ers croassed a can get tae the end of this thread without being blocked by HRH. 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Remember to look out for the hidden surprise in store."
Got visions of Melv popping out from behind the Antibac going 'Hellooo mah lovelies!" 🤓
FB_IMG_1596357819015.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I have cracked it! Melv is off launching his new Tom Ford collab, it’s gotta be! He has sacked off Ava May and gone straight to Tom! (apparently this is a genuine new Tom Ford scent 😂it suits Melv down to the groond!!)
5B6214ED-86ED-4E20-81E9-0D95B1D90DE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think I have cracked it! Melv is off launching his new Tom Ford collab, it’s gotta be! He has sacked off Ava May and gone straight to Tom! (apparently this is a genuine new Tom Ford scent 😂it suits Melv down to the groond!!)
View attachment 199553
Can confirm it is a genuine scent. Tried it just before lockdown and I actually really like it. Wonder how long it will be before someone tries to pass it off as their own bespoke wax melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can confirm it is a genuine scent. Tried it just before lockdown and I actually really like it. Wonder how long it will be before someone tries to pass it off as their own bespoke wax melt!
Hmm less 'Rose Prick' and more "Blush twit' you mean? Could work, matches his cushions anyway. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can somebody tell me that Sean’s username please..I’ve seen him tag rendall before and meant to take note..he annoys me so need to watch his stories especially if he’s a another attention seeking wannabe that thinks he’s funny when he’s not 🙄😂

Reactions: 1
😂 sorry

At_home_with_sean
Thanks 😊

I’ve just watched some of the stories of his newest pal and I can’t figure out his angle. He’s not cleaning, he’s done his reno so I’m a bit like???

also who does he think he is?! Signed photee?? Piss off and brush your teeth. At least our Mario has a boujie, heavily scented angle. I also cannot put my finger on who he reminds me of. It’s a mix of Wayne Rooney and someone else
He reminds me of Grado a bit..if you’re Scottish you should know who that is 😉

Reactions: 9
Marion I swear to god if that fanny Sean is your actual pal I’m done with you there’s no forgiving it! So aye nae debates

Also Sean no one not one single person in the whole wide world is jealous of you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.