Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All his daft followers that comment are worse than him “they will never dull your sparkle” “shine like a diamond” and my personal favourite “keep shining and sparkling” 😂😂😂 duck off
I'd comment, Rewrite your CV
Rewrite your Grindr profile

• Haha
Reactions: 18

So aye....💎 👌

All his daft followers that comment are worse than him “they will never dull your sparkle” “shine like a diamond” and my personal favourite “keep shining and sparkling” 😂😂😂 duck off
And Grinch had to comment "love you mario xxx". She can get to duck, too! 🖕😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The comments, never stop shining Mario, your our star...

Did every one of these fuckers miss the your and you're lessons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The comments, never stop shining Mario, your our star...

Did every one of these fuckers miss the your and you're lessons
Is there a ‘fly high Mario xx’ yet? I’d check for myself but I’m blocked. Ahm ok, though, lovelie. Mario might knock me doon but ah’ll keep moving forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As usual the attention seeker is watching and liking all replies. Just in case there are any negative nancies lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Deffo been made redundant. I have no sympathy because it was obvious from a million miles off that Debenhams were going down the pan so he should’ve been getting his foot in the door of a supermarket when they were calling out for staff!

Also, wonder if Derek has given him the heave ho and he can’t post videos of himself because he’s no longer in the flat...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s all very mysterious...I bet he’s just being mysterious for no reason and he’s heartbroken because his favourite ‘flavour’ of Zoflora has been discontinued

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have they split? Is that what’s happened? I hope to mother duck that delboy keeps the flat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where is that quote from? Is he trying to say that he is away from the gram because of Trolls? Gawd even when he is not around he manages to be confusing with his warblings

edit: Just looked it up, it’s a quote from Rocky 🤦‍♀️ As you were, my lovelies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.