Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww FFS! That means he’s a Virgo the same as me...bollox. Looking at Virgo traits I can relate to a lot of this but it disnae sound like oor wee bespoke boujee Paisley buddy. To be fair I do have IBS too but at least I’ve got a healthy diet 💩

Nae mare begging fur gifts and free stuff beggy mcgee....oh how we laughed. Shouldn’t of pretended to be someone he’s not and told porky pies 😝
He has absolutely none of those traits. Nae debates. To be fair he doesn’t have any traits at all, he’s so vanilla it’s unreal.

Ive said it before, I just couldn’t imagine him doing the dance with no pants. And if I were to imagine it, I bet it would be a wee kiss on the cheek and he would reach his happy ending. 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Right, it really REALLY boils my piss when someone asks a legitimate and perfectly reasonable question and someone else takes it upon themselves to jump in with response like that. Mario is a grown(ish) man, let him answer himself. That response is so passive aggressive it’s untrue 🙄🙄🙄
THIS!!! If the question isn’t aimed at you and isn’t on your account then leave it

I wonder is Manbagzda tipping him off - are they, to paraphrase the good Morrissey, both (strangler) hand in glove? I'll hold back my retching and give him a folly now in the interests of research!
su-poib comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣💎💎

Maybe he’s been advised to go private as he’s a teacher? I wouldn’t be impressed if he was teaching my children, he comes across as a total numpty on his insta page
Hellooooooooooo what do you mean, oowaaaaaaaaaaaaa *million camera zooms and stories where he says nothing bar a lot of words*

OMFG I was gonna post that earlier, when the old trout was sobbing her heart out on her live...... I still think to this day that she was actually pissed!
Forgot to add that I drove past her when she was stood at a bus stop in Bolton. I was gutted cos I wanted a big duck off puddle to drive though and soak her but it was too dry 😉
I can’t hear the words old trout without hearing hem in Eamonn Holmes’ voice and I don’t know why.

spine bright my lovelies 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My thoughts are... he got gifted stuff very recently, he should have promoted the hell out of it, tagged it, hinted at it as many times as he could without appearing crazy. One swallow doesn’t make a summer. So birdy big balls thinks that one grid post and a story with his strangler hands means that his coffee table isn’t free... I’ve put more effort into having a tit!
p.s. duck you birdy, go get drunk and cry on a live 💋
Crikey seems like a hit a sore spot with that irritating birdy. I didn't even know who she was lol. Thought she was some random busy body kissing Mario's arse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
My thoughts are... he got gifted stuff very recently, he should have promoted the hell out of it, tagged it, hinted at it as many times as he could without appearing crazy. One swallow doesn’t make a summer. So birdy big balls thinks that one grid post and a story with his strangler hands means that his coffee table isn’t free... I’ve put more effort into having a tit!
p.s. duck you birdy, go get drunk and cry on a live 💋
'One swallow doesn't make a summer' *snigger* Maybe it has for oor Marion and that's the problem 😂🍆💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Crikey seems like a hit a sore spot with that irritating birdy. I didn't even know who she was lol. Thought she was some random bus body kissing Mario's arse!
Ahh she’s annoying, I still can’t see that damned big smile filter without picturing her face singing about coffee. 🤣 plus, she always tried to mother the other cleaning accounts by sticking her beak into things trying to calm them down but ended up stirring the pot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahh she’s annoying, I still can’t see that damned big smile filter without picturing her face singing about coffee. 🤣 plus, she always tried to mother the other cleaning accounts by sticking her beak into things trying to calm them down but ended up stirring the pot!
You've hit the nail on the head. @Laura VanderBooben anyone that had been trolled my god did she jump on it and was always raging plus crying on a live saying it wasn't on. Once was enough but she kept doing it and doing it......makes out she's their best pal. Has anxiety...overcomes it....has anxiety repeat. Same boring content every single day.

Reactions: 4
You've hit the nail on the head. @Laura VanderBooben anyone that had been trolled my god did she jump on it and was always raging plus crying on a live saying it wasn't on. Once was enough but she kept doing it and doing it......makes out she's their best pal. Has anxiety...overcomes it....has anxiety repeat. Same boring content every single day.
Isn't birdy the one who sent nasty voice notes to a pregnant girl?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Birdy is an absolute arse hole. Proper drunken housewife material lol (I'm aware she works). Always getting up in people's business and making sly digs etc.

Reactions: 7
I don't know much about little home bird, but I do recall Melvin describing her as his gram lawyer. She was the one who gave him the nod to share the story about flashing the postie, so for the mileage we got out of that, I'm inclined to feel slightly in the old crow's debt 😂😂

• Haha
Isn't birdy the one who sent nasty voice notes to a pregnant girl?
She is! I just remember her as the one that didn’t like Hinch & called her out. Then she does a complete 360 and swears blind she didn’t say anything of the sort. 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She is! I just remember her as the one that didn’t like Hinch & called her out. Then she does a complete 360 and swears blind she didn’t say anything of the sort. 🥴
This!!!!! I said on a post a few days ago that Marion makes me change my mind about him all the time... sometimes I miss him cos he amuses me, and sometimes I dislike him immensely over Rayn/wee Derek etc. I have no such confusion over Little Home Bird. She is an interfering fucker who makes everything about her, and cries pissed crocodile tears. I absolutely despise her. Almost all insta accounts have some redeeming features, but she has none! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This!!!!! I said on a post a few days ago that Marion makes me change my mind about him all the time... sometimes I miss him cos he amuses me, and sometimes I dislike him immensely over Rayn/wee Derek etc. I have no such confusion over Little Home Bird. She is an interfering fucker who makes everything about her, and cries pissed crocodile tears. I absolutely despise her. Almost all insta accounts have some redeeming features, but she has none! 😡
I 100 percent agree with you! She’s not likeable in the slightest, really smug in her snug & she’s the epitome of a Karen. She is a manipulator too but plays the poor little me card if it gets too much. Glad I’m not alone in disliking her, I’m surprised she’s not got a thread on here to be fair 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I 100 percent agree with you! She’s not likeable in the slightest, really smug in her snug & she’s the epitome of a Karen. She is a manipulator too but plays the poor little me card if it gets too much. Glad I’m not alone in disliking her, I’m surprised she’s not got a thread on here to be fair 🤔
I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of having one to be honest. It just gives her something else to bang on about and cry

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.