Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe we’re on a NO AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW 💎 journey. 2020 has been a wild ride, eh. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm still in shock I'm so famous . It's all thanks to our wee saviour of small businesses and accounts . In Mario's honour I shall share my favourite moments that made all of this possible me. I am accepting shameless collaborations

Ma Page! Ma Rules! Ma Jurnee! Ma Life!
View attachment 207243

Smell the wealth
View attachment 207250

Take a seat and get some class
View attachment 207252

Am pur scrummy person? Do I belong on Jeremy Kyle? Aye and so forth....NO DEBATES.
View attachment 207256H

Promise to remember all you tattle bastards as I'm sitting there in my bespoke plush palace (nightmare) running my fingers over my faux designer coffee table books in my boujee knockoff designer clobber
That third pic, 😂 I can see Jesus face in his hairdo, I'm phoning the Daily star.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's just say the way she does business isn't the best and all I got was lie after lie.

I bought something at £500 (I won't say what it was as I know she reads on here and it will be obvs who I am) and got an inferior quality item that was in the shop. In fact it was completely different and much cheaper. It took weeks to sort out with lie after lie via text, she wouldn't answer the phone. If you did speak to her she was all sweetness with further excuses. I've still got all the messages but she'll know who I am if I post them.
Another person on here had a nightmare too and struggled to get a refund yet Dan Yell was throwing stuff at the Paisley twit.
She was raving about Marion promoting their business and it was planned for him to be there one Sunday with a local newspaper to give them more publicity. Obviously that didn't happen.
That's shocking. Gifting to "influencers" and then treating actual paying customers like crap will come back to bite these companies.

Howling that I've just got a pop up advert for Tapas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's shocking. Gifting to "influencers" and then treating actual paying customers like crap will come back to bite these companies.

Howling that I've just got a pop up advert for Tapas 😂😂
I think it's actually her Dad's business but she's fronts it.....aye she's got some front right enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's just say the way she does business isn't the best and all I got was lie after lie.

I bought something at £500 (I won't say what it was as I know she reads on here and it will be obvs who I am) and got an inferior quality item that was in the shop. In fact it was completely different and much cheaper. It took weeks to sort out with lie after lie via text, she wouldn't answer the phone. If you did speak to her she was all sweetness with further excuses. I've still got all the messages but she'll know who I am if I post them.
Another person on here had a nightmare too and struggled to get a refund yet Dan Yell was throwing stuff at the Paisley twit.
She was raving about Marion promoting their business and it was planned for him to be there one Sunday with a local newspaper to give them more publicity. Obviously that didn't happen.
Could you imagine maid maroon laying suggestively over the plush sewing box whilst the daily record photographer paps him. All the whilst he strokes the plushness with his strangler hands 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Could you imagine maid maroon laying suggestively over the plush sewing box whilst the daily record photographer paps him. All the whilst he strokes the plushness with his strangler hands 😂
No but unfortunately I am now 🙈😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He could be like the Jack Monroe of Paisley. 😂 Lots and lots of people in the same boat, there is a gap in the insta influencer market for skint glam.
BRB, just setting up @scrimpingwithlily 🤫
Yeah, but Jack Monroe has actually got money and pretends to be skint. She was only skint ten years ago because she apparently refused help from her wealthy family and didn't appear to claim benefits she was entitled to. She's lived off those few weeks ever since.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, but Jack Monroe has actually got money and pretends to be skint. She was only skint ten years ago because she apparently refused help from her wealthy family and didn't appear to claim benefits she was entitled to. She's lived off those few weeks ever since.
Mario's parents have paid off their mortgage, they could keep him.in wax melts and grey shiny tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
anyone see this comment on his last post. Thoughts\opinions?

Screenshot_20200810-161430_kindlephoto-49315910.png

Work together? Nah , Mario just helps Mario and unless it benefits him he won't entertain it. He just wanted freebies to fill up "his house" he built from the ground up. Personally I'd be fuming.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

View attachment 207481

Work together? Nah , Mario just helps Mario and unless it benefits him he won't entertain it. He just wanted freebies to fill up "his house" he built from the ground up. Personally I'd be fuming.
Right, it really REALLY boils my piss when someone asks a legitimate and perfectly reasonable question and someone else takes it upon themselves to jump in with response like that. Mario is a grown(ish) man, let him answer himself. That response is so passive aggressive it’s untrue 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That third pic, 😂 I can see Jesus face in his hairdo, I'm phoning the Daily star.
Just laughed out loud at ‘Jesus in his hair. I also was laughing at myself cos I thought it said ‘jizz in his hair’ then I read it properly 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 207481

Get te duck Little Home Bird! She has always been annoying and sticking her beak in where it doesn’t belong. And..... her bleeping coffee song is/was the most annoying thing on insta 😡😡😡😡.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello lovelies, was just having a wee thought to myself there after browsing through maid Marion’s photos, it appears that our patron saint of small boujee bespoke and plush businesses will be 37 on 27th of August... so I’m thinking our queen will be well back up and running by then... and by running I mean running as fast as our wee saint was when he was legging it from the big harmless blind Nikita dug, so aye. Wee narc Marion couldn’t possibly stay aff the gram when it’s such an important day coming up, he will want aw the support and well wishes aff his wee bespoke minions... nae debates, ma life, ma rules 💎💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Sean deleted insta?
God I hope so Laura, I'm sick of seeing that there's a new post on the Marion thread & rushing excitedly to view, only to see it's a post about his dentally challenged gob. I pray to the gods of plush that you are right.

Please please no one respond with "I can still see it... "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.