Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hope so Laura, I'm sick of seeing that there's a new post on the Marion thread & rushing excitedly to view, only to see it's a post about his dentally challenged gob. I pray to the gods of plush that you are right.

Please please no one respond with "I can still see it... "

Sorry ladies, he is still here! Still come Wednesday at
least he will be busy during the day!

Reactions: 3
I feel victimised! I only unfollowed him last night as I was sick of window gate!
I wonder is Manbagzda tipping him off - are they, to paraphrase the good Morrissey, both (strangler) hand in glove? I'll hold back my retching and give him a folly now in the interests of research!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Scummy Mummy has treated herself to a Karen hair do, and is letting us know that she “resigned” from her work... I don’t believe that for a minute but at least she’s letting us know, unlike Marion!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scummy Mummy has treated herself to a Karen hair do, and is letting us know that she “resigned” from her work... I don’t believe that for a minute but at least she’s letting us know, unlike Marion!
What’s she going to do at college again, is it her paramedic course? Given how much she moans about her back and being in pain, how will she manage?

Reactions: 7
anyone see this comment on his last post. Thoughts\opinions?

View attachment 207481

Work together? Nah , Mario just helps Mario and unless it benefits him he won't entertain it. He just wanted freebies to fill up "his house" he built from the ground up. Personally I'd be fuming.
So him and Michelle (Little Home Bird) are buddies, I unfollowed her ages ago as she is a PITA. She has his back apparently :rolleyes:

Ha Seany Boy has gone private. Disnae like being called out....deary me 😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe he’s been advised to go private as he’s a teacher? I wouldn’t be impressed if he was teaching my children, he comes across as a total numpty on his insta page

Reactions: 16
Maybe he’s been advised to go private as he’s a teacher? I wouldn’t be impressed if he was teaching my children, he comes across as a total numpty on his insta page
I think this is likely, especially if he teaches in E Dunbartonshire and lives in the same area as his pupils.
Jenna (cleanqueen25) was open at the start of her page about what she did, then she went all secret squirrel and then shared again at the start of lockdown. Difference between her and Sean is that she isn’t an absolute fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
anyone see this comment on his last post. Thoughts\opinions?

View attachment 207481

Work together? Nah , Mario just helps Mario and unless it benefits him he won't entertain it. He just wanted freebies to fill up "his house" he built from the ground up. Personally I'd be fuming.
My thoughts are... he got gifted stuff very recently, he should have promoted the hell out of it, tagged it, hinted at it as many times as he could without appearing crazy. One swallow doesn’t make a summer. So birdy big balls thinks that one grid post and a story with his strangler hands means that his coffee table isn’t free... I’ve put more effort into having a tit!
p.s. duck you birdy, go get drunk and cry on a live 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMFG I was gonna post that earlier, when the old trout was sobbing her heart out on her live...... I still think to this day that she was actually pissed!
Forgot to add that I drove past her when she was stood at a bus stop in Bolton. I was gutted cos I wanted a big duck off puddle to drive though and soak her but it was too dry 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So him and Michelle (Little Home Bird) are buddies, I unfollowed her ages ago as she is a PITA. She has his back apparently :rolleyes:

Aw Sean what will we do without you 🤣🤣
Definitely got to do with his teaching job his ht has prob been told about it and had a word with him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMFG I was gonna post that earlier, when the old trout was sobbing her heart out on her live...... I still think to this day that she was actually pissed!
Forgot to add that I drove past her when she was stood at a bus stop in Bolton. I was gutted cos I wanted a big duck off puddle to drive though and soak her but it was too dry 😉
I’d have mounted the kerb and played skittles. 🤣 well done for having the self restraint!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello lovelies, was just having a wee thought to myself there after browsing through maid Marion’s photos, it appears that our patron saint of small boujee bespoke and plush businesses will be 37 on 27th of August... so I’m thinking our queen will be well back up and running by then... and by running I mean running as fast as our wee saint was when he was legging it from the big harmless blind Nikita dug, so aye. Wee narc Marion couldn’t possibly stay aff the gram when it’s such an important day coming up, he will want aw the support and well wishes aff his wee bespoke minions... nae debates, ma life, ma rules 💎💎
Aww FFS! That means he’s a Virgo the same as me...bollox. Looking at Virgo traits I can relate to a lot of this but it disnae sound like oor wee bespoke boujee Paisley buddy. To be fair I do have IBS too but at least I’ve got a healthy diet 💩

That's his quest for worldwide stardom away like a fart in the wind then 😂
Nae mare begging fur gifts and free stuff beggy mcgee....oh how we laughed. Shouldn’t of pretended to be someone he’s not and told porky pies 😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.