Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s really getting on my tits 😂 all that zooming in and looking to the side, talking in a stupid voice then reverting back to his normal voice 🙄 trying too hard to be liked too
The zooming in and out makes me feel sea sick. Come back Mario, we need you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had never seen his Jo Malone hand wash or his Asda pepper meltdowns until I went looking for them last night and WOW 😑 I wouldn’t have those saved as highlights if I were him, what a witch he is!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ahh ma lovelies. I just donned ma hoosecoat and watched the start of the boy wonder highlight. I had pure tears of bespoke joy when he sings Killing Me Softly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The gman is no sub for Marion 😢 also he's only on like 6k so he won't reach 10k for ages I'd say 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sean is so annoying. Stop trying to make your windows happen by shoe horning them into every single conversation, naebody cares!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree re. The redundancy. I think he knew it was coming so he wasted all the money he had on tat as he knew he wouldn’t be able to do it for a while. I bet he’s got enough tat to tide him over for stories and posts whilst he looks for a new job. He’s taken a ‘break’ because of the haters (ie because he has been made redundant) but he’s actually going to use it as an excuse to post less here and there with the stuff he’s already bought.

Derek doesn’t seem like the type to get super angry at him for wasting money, if anything, that’s Mario, as was seen in the Jo Malone debacle
What was the Jo Malone debacle??

Reactions: 2
What was the Jo Malone debacle??
Basically Mario has JM handwash in the bathroom that’s just for guests, he noticed that Derek had been using it and basically told him off..and filmed it..and put it on his highlights. I think it’s under ‘boy wonder’. He came out with some tit like ‘it’s forty pounds, it’s not for us to use, I don’t want you using it thinking you’re better than you are, it’s for our guests’. Nothing made sense about the rant. He found out that Derek had used it more than a few times so he hid it away and told Derek as much

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads are we nearly at 3 weeks without him 😱
Two weeks ago today was when he did that Insta story from a darkened room to say he was taking a break to spend time with Derek - 22nd July at 10.30 am.

Since then, we've had....

Insta story x 1 dot (Edinburgh)

Grid posts x 2 (pink tone and Rocky)

So not completely without him but definitely much, much less.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I had never seen his Jo Malone hand wash or his Asda pepper meltdowns until I went looking for them last night and WOW 😑 I wouldn’t have those saved as highlights if I were him, what a witch he is!
Aye but us his muffia are reaping the benefits of said video so aye nae debates
Ma page
Ma rules
Ma jurnee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two weeks ago today was when he did that Insta story from a darkened room to say he was taking a break to spend time with Derek - 22nd July at 10.30 am.

Since then, we've had....

Insta story x 1 dot (Edinburgh)

Grid posts x 2 (pink tone and Rocky)

So not completely without him but definitely much, much less.
He's lurking, blocking and commenting. If he was really never coming back he wouldn't bother at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That imposter’s stupid looking face is putting me right off my dinner. I feel like posts about him, especially if there’s a pic of him, should carry some sort of trigger warning.
Dirtying up oor Marlene’s boujee wee plush thread so he is. Cheek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Basically Mario has JM handwash in the bathroom that’s just for guests, he noticed that Derek had been using it and basically told him off..and filmed it..and put it on his highlights. I think it’s under ‘boy wonder’. He came out with some tit like ‘it’s forty pounds, it’s not for us to use, I don’t want you using it thinking you’re better than you are, it’s for our guests’. Nothing made sense about the rant. He found out that Derek had used it more than a few times so he hid it away and told Derek as much
Omg what a psychotic wanker!! The way he speaks to Derek - you wouldn’t speak to a dog like that. The council estate teeth 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.