Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he is still doing his skincare routine and applying the fake tan and blow drying his three hairs if he is just sitting at home alone and not even showing his face to his insta lovelies? Or is he sitting there with a long beard looking as rough as a badgers arse? These questions need answering!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That other Scottish guy, it’s a parody account, right?
Apparently not!

Do you think he is still doing his skincare routine and applying the fake tan and blow drying his three hairs if he is just sitting at home alone and not even showing his face to his insta lovelies? Or is he sitting there with a long beard looking as rough as a badgers arse? These questions need answering!
I bet he’s in his pink jumper, watching tv (that he claims he doesn’t watch), letting the pubes build up on his loo and moaning about his flairs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Given that he went apeshit at Derek for using the Jo malone hand soap once, do we really believe he would be happy with people using his Dyson hairdryer (still absolutely baffled at that purchase btw), and doing their make up with his Charlotte Tilbury? He would have a bespoke tantrum, grab it all off them and demand they leave. His things! His rules! Nae debates!
Haha I know! I wonder why the social media break? On the last grid post his bestie Avamay aromas has written they will never dull your sparkle?? Who is they?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Cagayu Good god. That’s real??!!! I watched 4 dots and thought, this is a piss take. It has to be. No one is that weird. Are they? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well he's still liking other peoples grid posts like Avamaria and Hinch.
He'll be back by Friday......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Cagayu Good god. That’s real??!!! I watched 4 dots and thought, this is a piss take. It has to be. No one is that weird. Are they? 😳
He’s a bit extra but at least he’s something to watch. I’m looking forward to him having 10k so we can give him a thread

Well he's still liking other peoples grid posts like Avamaria and Hinch.
He'll be back by Friday......
I thought he’d be back already. If he’s on about “they” and he means us. We’ve been going for yonks, why is he suddenly bothered now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s a bit extra but at least he’s something to watch. I’m looking forward to him having 10k so we can give him a thread

I thought he’d be back already. If he’s on about “they” and he means us. We’ve been going for yonks, why is he suddenly bothered now?!
He used to say he didn't get tattle etc, didn't look, didn't care. That was a far better attitude than the victim attitude of many other tattle subjects. Dare I say, a tiny bit classy to ignore us and rise above. Shining bright like a diamond, oor Mario. 😭

It's the tapas, juss and McDonald's holder of dreams!

View attachment 202602

Perfect for his regular five or six visitors....🤥
A new bath mat there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know, uh. Come back Mario. We miss youse really. We've been reduced to a second rate, trashy version.. At least afterwatching oor wee Mario I don't feel like I need to dip my teeth and myself in a bath of soda crystals to feel clean

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha I know! I wonder why the social media break? On the last grid post his bestie Avamay aromas has written they will never dull your sparkle?? Who is they?
I think he is trying to pretend he has been forced to take a break because of “The Trolls” but I am pretty sure its for another reason, but he doesn’t want to publicly show himself to be a failure (even although it’s not his fault) for losing his job or something, he prefers to sound like a hero fighting the fight against the bad people.

Its strange how all his loyal followers just seem to assume it’s a trolling problem unless he has deleted all the work/ relationship questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right am no happy ma luvlees this interloper Sean is trying to fill Martians shoes...he is nicking his bespoke staple words....there is only one person who can say boujee and that is saint Miriam...so duck off Sean ...come back Marjorie all is forgiven
🙏💎👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Right am no happy ma luvlees this interloper Sean is trying to fill Martians shoes...he is nicking his bespoke staple words....there is only one person who can say boujee and that is saint Miriam...so duck off Sean ...come back Marjorie all is forgiven
🙏💎👌🏻
He’s really getting on my tits 😂 all that zooming in and looking to the side, talking in a stupid voice then reverting back to his normal voice 🙄 trying too hard to be liked too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn't watch more of that Sean going on about his "windies", I get an aggressive vibe from him. I didn't get to watch Marion for long before he went on his break but I kiss the constant spraying of fragrance and burning of wax melts which I'm sure would give anyone a migraine if they visited his boujee, bespoke, palace of crushed grey velvet aka the council flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, uh. Come back Mario. We miss youse really. We've been reduced to a second rate, trashy version.. At least afterwatching oor wee Mario I don't feel like I need to dip my teeth and myself in a bath of soda crystals to feel clean
Try the G - Man! You will want dropping in sheep dip after.... 🤢🤢🤢🥺🥺

• Haha
Lads I have raging pmt and the only thing thatll cheer me up is marlons wee boujie face and a galaxy caramel. Ive sent my kids to their grans for the night because qiute frankly i cannot be fucked parenting and ive just eaten a whole tub of colslaw straight fro the tub while my head was in the fridge looking for something else to eat. Im a bleeping mess, come back marlon with your fluffy hoosecoat and those rank black and white jammie trousers before i tip over the edge. Im just going to sit here on the couch with the dog ashamed of my actions while praying to god my husband doesnt want colslaw with his dinner tongiht. live laugh love ma lovelies. ps is anyone's in the shire could they drop me in a wee bottle of vino tinto? many thanks and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.