Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two weeks ago today was when he did that Insta story from a darkened room to say he was taking a break to spend time with Derek - 22nd July at 10.30 am.

Since then, we've had....

Insta story x 1 dot (Edinburgh)

Grid posts x 2 (pink tone and Rocky)

So not completely without him but definitely much, much less.
We're on some kind of fecked up Melvin diet plan. He's quite literally throwing us an occasional bone and feeding us scraps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just went fae a nose through the highlights and found the "my singing" one.

Ita bleeping hilarious! Wee Derek in the background in bed on his phone and Mario killing the fugees, clicking his finger and swaying around like maurice Gibb on the bed!

Ita a must watch! I'm sure Derek was thinking what the duck am I doing here?

I cant find the Jo malone handwashing saga

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two weeks ago today was when he did that Insta story from a darkened room to say he was taking a break to spend time with Derek - 22nd July at 10.30 am.

Since then, we've had....

Insta story x 1 dot (Edinburgh)

Grid posts x 2 (pink tone and Rocky)

So not completely without him but definitely much, much less.
It just feels like a lifetime 💔😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Ita bleeping hilarious! Wee Derek in the background in bed on his phone and Mario killing the fugees, clicking his finger and swaying around like maurice Gibb on the bed!

You will find it in the “Boy Wonder” highlights reel!! It’s towards the end, and after it is the pepper scandal as well 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whilst we wait, anyone fancy any Knorr soup powder and designer criss? I'll throw in some Irn Bru served in a blinged up shuttlecock with a straw. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whilst we wait, anyone fancy any Knorr soup powder and designer criss? I'll throw in some Irn Bru served in a blinged up shuttlecock with a straw. 😑
I've just had all space raiders in the wee hope he comes back. I saw some Pipers Farm criss while I'm Tescos. Unfortunately, I'm not boujee enough for those😅😂

Try the G - Man! You will want dropping in sheep dip after.... 🤢🤢🤢🥺🥺
Who is he on insta?

Reactions: 1
I've just had all space raiders in the wee hope he comes back. I saw some Pipers Farm criss while I'm Tescos. Unfortunately, I'm not boujee enough for those😅😂

Who is he on insta?
Athomewithg - if you dislike Sean’s teeth. You’ll be horrified by his

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It’s quite a far bit in as all of his highlights are a million stories long.

please don’t mention the singing because every time I see him start to get into it, I lose my tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8

He's wearing a red top

Last portion of # peppergate
lol
Whacks himself in the face, idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jo Malone rant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Athomewithg - if you dislike Sean’s teeth. You’ll be horrified by his
Oh my god why did I do it.
We thought the pandemic was covid19. The real pandemic is gay Scottish men in love with buying tat for their houses

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.