Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! ๐Ÿ’Ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found him by looking at who Mazda is following - hint, he's the first one ๐Ÿ˜‚

I had a quick look at him. duck me. What a GOBSHITE!
I just had a quick look and that was enough. Why would anyone want to follow that account?! Why on earth does he talk like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just had a quick look and that was enough. Why would anyone want to follow that account?! Why on earth does he talk like that?
I'm not sure if he's taking the piss or not, but might be good for a laugh until Mazda graces us with a boujee new lip synching, hoosecoat grabbing, potato shape making Whitney mega mix ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

• Haha
Christmas in July has started I see. Wonder what monstrosity he will gift youse with this year. What a pure wee bespoke, gawjus, jus gawjus stunnin .....nope sorry I cant. It gets worse every time you look at it
. Uh it's hideous:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: it's like a giant flesh coloured, pink undertones, ribbed inflatable butt plugg
View attachment 197839l
Thatโ€™s the worst looking bleep of a tree ever I did see ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
The Scottish guy your talking about is the one of the biggest arse lickers in ig , itโ€™s actually embarrassing he copies everyone and constantly tags them in his stories, no one wants to see close ups of his ugly mug ...or listen to his irritating voice !!!!!
You described him better than me...and heโ€™s a teacher as he changed his insta name recently and no longer talks about being a teacher.

• Haha
Wow what an absolute fanny!
Marion get back here we can not be left with shite like that to watch not a bespoke patch on you ma luvlie

• Haha
I found him by looking at who Mazda is following - hint, he's the first one ๐Ÿ˜‚

I had a quick look at him. duck me. What a GOBSHITE!
I've had had a quick look at his page and feel like I need to hide under the duvet. ๐Ÿฅด Watched like 3 seconds of a story and I still feel the same.... ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.