Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt a wee bit sorry for him when he was talking about his wedding. Although there may be a number of people relieved that they have a good excuse not to go. 🤣 If I remember i’ll tune in for the livestream 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually felt a wee bit sorry for him when he was talking about his wedding. Although there may be a number of people relieved that they have a good excuse not to go. 🤣 If I remember i’ll tune in for the livestream 🤣
The idea that someone, somewhere, went on a date with him and spent an evening peering through the gaps in his teeth and listening to incoherent stories that go nowhere and are about nothing but are punctuated with dramatic pauses and mouth clacking, and thought “Yep, this is the man for me”, is just beyond my comprehension 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

But then again, Derek did the same with Marion so 🤷🏻‍♀️ one of life’s great mysteries lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The idea that someone, somewhere, went on a date with him and spent an evening peering through the gaps in his teeth and listening to incoherent stories that go nowhere and are about nothing but are punctuated with dramatic pauses and mouth clacking, and thought “Yep, this is the man for me”, is just beyond my comprehension 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

But then again, Derek did the same with Marion so 🤷🏻‍♀️ one of life’s great mysteries lovelies 💎
They really are a future Melv & Deek in their dream hoose built from the groon up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you were in your house you might say you’re at home and if your other half was called gavin or Gail and you called them just by their first initial then you’d maybe say with g...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he is still very active on insta, just saw this story as the guy is buzzing that Marion followed him last night. He’s relatively new so I blanked out his name in case I got into bother lol. Followed him for a couple of days and couldn’t listen to him 🙈 All content copied from others put together to try and be unique but it doesn’t work. He’s trying to befriend all the Scottish ‘influencers’ 😣

All lies that he’s on a break as why would you still be on unless you’re watching. It’s def something he’s ashamed to discuss, when his dad was ill he said they were having a tough time personally but made a big thing of not wanting to say.
Lost job and/or split with Deek.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just realised that I do need him to return, if only to find out what happened to the huge glasses that were to 'protect' his eyes from his phone screen.

• Haha
I never give Mazda a compliment so here goes a rare one.... In Mazdas hobbit flat I could accept a cup of tea. Granted, I might have nowhere to sit down and drink it, due to the obstacle course of fanny cushions and blinged up objects, but I know the cup would be clean etc. However, If I came across a G-man, I wouldn’t even set foot inside never mind accept a drink.... 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So he is still very active on insta, just saw this story as the guy is buzzing that Marion followed him last night. He’s relatively new so I blanked out his name in case I got into bother lol. Followed him for a couple of days and couldn’t listen to him 🙈 All content copied from others put together to try and be unique but it doesn’t work. He’s trying to befriend all the Scottish ‘influencers’ 😣
What is wrong with these grown ass people?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

All lies that he’s on a break as why would you still be on unless you’re watching. It’s def something he’s ashamed to discuss, when his dad was ill he said they were having a tough time personally but made a big thing of not wanting to say.
The Scottish guy your talking about is the one of the biggest arse lickers in ig , it’s actually embarrassing he copies everyone and constantly tags them in his stories, no one wants to see close ups of his ugly mug ...or listen to his irritating voice !!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Marion is in my home town!! I'm out tonight if I bump into him what do use all want me to ask him?? I'm defo taking my autograph book in case!!

• Haha
  • Heart

He gies me the actual boke 🤮 had to unfollow..the put on voice is so annoying and the close ups are horrific you can see the plaque stuck to his bottom set!!! Another fame hungry attention seeking drama queen 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Marion is in my home town!! I'm out tonight if I bump into him what do use all want me to ask him?? I'm defo taking my autograph book in case!!
I’m 5 mins away from the gardens. I may take a walk down and see if I can spot the hobbit in the wild.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I never give Mazda a compliment so here goes a rare one.... In Mazdas hobbit flat I could accept a cup of tea. Granted, I might have nowhere to sit down and drink it, due to the obstacle course of fanny cushions and blinged up objects, but I know the cup would be clean etc. However, If I came across a G-man, I wouldn’t even set foot inside never mind accept a drink.... 🤢
This is the best comment I've seen today 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.