Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you get the vibe that maybe he was taking the piss about the whole mario following Him rather than actually being happy about it?🤔
No he’s pure beggy and sooks up the arse of Mario and Rendall...who adores him BTW. He’s trying to make himself the next best Scottish instagrammer and it’s no happenin mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG that S guy! The zooming in and out, what is that all about? I cannot bear seeing saliva in peoples mouths 🤢 Why does he talk with such a baby voice, that can’t be real? I am surprised his school allow him to have a public insta account, imagine if the parents find it, they would have absolutely no respect for him whatsoever. The fan girling over oor Melv is just a step too far. It’s a no from me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lovelies I feel like I need to apologise to you all for introducing you all to the teacher 😝🙈 However it’s good to share the love right 😉
I predict a wee ‘set to’ with that pair as he’s too full on for our Marion. Not boujee enough 💎
Think when Sean started getting more followers he put on that stupid voice all the more as he didn’t always talk like that in the beginning. He constantly tagged lots of other accounts on follow Friday to get on the radar then Rendall promoted him. Didn’t think he’d be Marion’s cup o juice at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No he’s pure beggy and sooks up the arse of Mario and Rendall...who adores him BTW. He’s trying to make himself the next best Scottish instagrammer and it’s no happenin mate.
He’s pally with Sammi “I’m always no well” too what a circle to be around lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG that S guy! The zooming in and out, what is that all about? I cannot bear seeing saliva in peoples mouths 🤢 Why does he talk with such a baby voice, that can’t be real? I am surprised his school allow him to have a public insta account, imagine if the parents find it, they would have absolutely no respect for him whatsoever. The fan girling over oor Melv is just a step too far. It’s a no from me.
I can’t stand that S guy he thinks he is so funny. He is riding on the Scottish Insta folk. We gotta stick with oor maid Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh for gods sake I have just seen someone I know on my actual proper instagram promote him cos apparantly he wants 4k followers by tomorrow night I think she said? Need to block him on that one too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Mario would take it as a compliment being referred to as classy, boujee, ratchet so my vote is for Dealing with Mario
Yeah you're 💯 right so I'm voting mine instead 😎

Anyone think of a thread name that's absence related, like a Where's Wally in a plush padded tat cave?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah you're 💯 right so I'm voting mine instead 😎

Anyone think of a thread name that's absence related, like a Where's Wally in a plush padded tat cave?
I also vote dealing with Mario because mine was only a suggestion based on a song lyric that reminded me of Mazda 😇

881A6BF0-4389-47D1-9240-022C72905A8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for your suggestions and votes ma lovelies.

New bespoke thread coming soon (I want to watch Man v Food first 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.