Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
High kicks in to the thread to let you all know the bf and I have had a boujee, bespoke one of a kind Rustlers burger from Sarf London in honour of our saviour of small businesses return

Careful Mario. There's always someone else who will come along to take your place on Instagram if you're away for too long.
Screenshot_20200801-181457_kindlephoto-8729673.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's getting near that time again lads....

Two contenders for next thread title - both have 35 votes each!

#17 - Dealing With Mario @Exhausted Pigeon

#17 - Classy, Boujee, Ratchet @Cagayu

Which one please ma lovelies?

<wish we had a poll function> 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's getting near that time again lads....

Two contenders for next thread title - both have 35 votes each!

#17 - Dealing With Mario @Exhausted Pigeon

#17 - Classy, Boujee, Ratchet @Cagayu

Which one please ma lovelies?

<wish we had a poll function> 😒
Hmmmm this is a tough one, I think I'd go with Dealing with Mario.

As for that other fella, Jesus! Melvin will be fummin, bless his boujee heart

• Haha
Reactions: 11
same as the g guy only put Sean instead 🤫
Ok, so I have checked out the S guy (Marion pretender) and he is a total bell end with a serial killer face and is as funny as thrush. 😳 Second compliment of the day here for Mazda but much as Marion frustrates me more than he has entertained me recently, the G-man and this new S guy are just grim. Even though you keep flouncing off, they will never be you Mazda..... Mwah Mwah no debates. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that Sean for actual real.. or is he a piss take account??

He can't be real.. surely...
Is his window boarded up? I couldn’t understand him and my husband’s Scottish.
He cannot be for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
High kicks in to the thread to let you all know the bf and I have had a boujee, bespoke one of a kind Rustlers burger from Sarf London in honour of our saviour of small businesses return

Careful Mario. There's always someone else who will come along to take your place on Instagram if you're away for too long.
View attachment 198951
It's his foot! I thought it was ectoplasm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that Sean for actual real.. or is he a piss take account??

He can't be real.. surely...
He’s trying to be funny and he’s REALLY not. He didn’t put that voice on as much in the beginning. He makes my skin crawl with the zooming in especially as he’s a teacher *boke* 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is his window boarded up? I couldn’t understand him and my husband’s Scottish.
He cannot be for real.
Yeh he’s getting new doors and windows and the company measured the front window wrong so he’s waiting on the new one being made up but he’s dined on this story all week...fame hungry and stinks of desperation 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeh he’s getting new doors and windows and the company measured the front window wrong so he’s waiting on the new one being made up but he’s dined on this story all week...fame hungry and stinks of desperation 🤬
I understand teens and people that are early twenties with no responsibilities who try the influencer route but I don’t get grown men/ woman trying to act relatable and 10 years younger to be relevant?? It’s creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like mario and the new S guy should have some sort of ru paul drag race lip sync battle to see who can be the queen of scottish insta huns 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I understand teens and people that are early twenties with no responsibilities who try the influencer route but I don’t get grown men/ woman trying to act relatable and 10 years younger to be relevant?? It’s creepy!
You hit the nail on the head he is creepy he’s a teacher 👨‍🏫 can you imagine ?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.