Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! ๐Ÿ’Ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have opened The Balmoral today especially for him so aye ๐Ÿ˜…
Hmm that place isnโ€™t as bespoke as where I stayed. Itโ€™s called the travelodge, pronounced tra-vell lodge. Itโ€™s down an alleyway and as soon as you come out and turn left, thereโ€™s two boujie bespoke restaurants, KFC and McDonalds. Thatโ€™s way more his style, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG that S guy! The zooming in and out, what is that all about? I cannot bear seeing saliva in peoples mouths ๐Ÿคข Why does he talk with such a baby voice, that canโ€™t be real? I am surprised his school allow him to have a public insta account, imagine if the parents find it, they would have absolutely no respect for him whatsoever. The fan girling over oor Melv is just a step too far. Itโ€™s a no from me.
Agreed. Heโ€™s so cringe and creepy! Do these people have no shame?! Heโ€™s what, 40 something? Kidding on heโ€™s a wee teenager. Yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
My earlier post where I said I know someone who shouted him out - apparantly heโ€™s a normal down to earth scottish guy. I think bleeping not tbh!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh for gods sake I have just seen someone I know on my actual proper instagram promote him cos apparantly he wants 4k followers by tomorrow night I think she said? Need to block him on that one too ๐Ÿคฃ
Aye he's going to send a personal video message or some kind of pish to someone, didn't stick around to find out the details. Hardly set up an account and all over insta trying to take over the world. Yeuch ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found him by looking at who Mazda is following - hint, he's the first one ๐Ÿ˜‚

I had a quick look at him. duck me. What a GOBSHITE!
Omg Iโ€™ve just seen this guy.
Why does he talk like William Shatner?? Why does the camera keep zooming in and out??
What does he actually do?? Who eats floor cookies???

I have so many questions...itsmasel ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh for gods sake I have just seen someone I know on my actual proper instagram promote him cos apparantly he wants 4k followers by tomorrow night I think she said? Need to block him on that one too ๐Ÿคฃ
I just seen a girl on my insta....someone I actually know from Saltcoats, promote him as well! I am shook!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just seen a girl on my insta....someone I actually know from Saltcoats, promote him as well! I am shook!!!
Can you see the sea SHELLS when in Saltcoats??
๐Ÿ˜‰
(If u get my clue weโ€™re talking about the same person ๐Ÿคฃ)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate when some home accounts get too personal and share every aspect of their personal life. Honestly it just makes me feel bad when I'm sitting there, wine in hand, judging their sh it taste

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes and sheโ€™s only just POPPED back! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ OMG what if WE know each other. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I was just thinking that!! Were you at school with Mario? I was in the year above him but we were brought up in the same street....the very street where his parent still live and just paid their mortgage off ๐Ÿ˜‚ even though he keeps his family and their private lives off the Gram ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.