Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there's a surprise, hobbit turns up just in time to make sure he's not booted from his booster throne by the new Scottish Kween in town 😂 he defo been reading on here to see what is being said, I think he was worried Sean and Gordon (I think that's their names!) will take his and D's place upon this plush boujee bespoke tattle Kingdom! 👑 #Arise Lovelies, Kween MazdaBag of the Shire is in presence 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww i’m jealous. 🤣 Dying to go to Edinburgh but don’t fancy 2 ‘non essential’ train jurneeees just now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he's back on his stories - had a nosey on my other account, until I'm blocked! 🙄 😂 He's enjoying a wee trip to Edinburgh, then! I hope he's staying in a bespoke, boujee hotel.... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well there's a surprise, hobbit turns up just in time to make sure he's not booted from his booster throne by the new Scottish Kween in town 😂 he defo been reading on here to see what is being said, I think he was worried Sean and Gordon (I think that's their names!) will take his and D's place upon this plush boujee bespoke tattle Kingdom! 👑 #Arise Lovelies, Kween MazdaBag of the Shire is in presence 😂🤮
I seen this guy tagging mario and thought it might spark a dramatic come back! Competition in town .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Having a gorgeous time away? You’ve jumped 45 minutes up the road, get over yer self! Making out like he is away on holiday when he is most likely on day trip. Hope he comes back with a ‘see you jimmy’ hat from the tartan tat shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that Sean for actual real.. or is he a piss take account??

He can't be real.. surely...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.