Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking that!! Were you at school with Mario? I was in the year above him but we were brought up in the same street....the very street where his parent still live and just paid their mortgage off 😂 even though he keeps his family and their private lives off the Gram 🤭
No we spoke before I remember now - I was either the year above or below his brother. Can’t quite remember. I know a few of Mario’s mean girl witch pals but I never want outed so don’t say too much about that. I think who we’re talking about wouldn’t mind being Insta famous either 🤣

No we spoke before I remember now - I was either the year above or below his brother. Can’t quite remember. I know a few of Mario’s mean girl witch pals but I never want outed so don’t say too much about that. I think who we’re talking about wouldn’t mind being Insta famous either 🤣
Yes I'm kinda getting the vibe that she is trying her hand at the influencing in some form.

I don't know many of Mario's pals. When we went to Ardrossan Academy we went our separate ways...no way would I have been seen dead hanging about with him in public 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I'm kinda getting the vibe that she is trying her hand at the influencing in some form.

I don't know many of Mario's pals. When we went to Ardrossan Academy we went our separate ways...no way would I have been seen dead hanging about with him in public 😂
Think they just like the sound of their own voice tbh. Too much said online. His brother was always pretty popular from what I remember. Rather dramatic but nice with it.

Think they just like the sound of their own voice tbh. Too much said online. His brother was always pretty popular from what I remember. Rather dramatic but nice with it.
Yes, his brother always came across really nice. My sister was in his class at school and got on well with him. His Mum and Dad are actually lovely...not sure what they did in a past life to end up with wee Marion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.