Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my! He's got his wee tiny bloomers in a twist eh, good for that person that called him out, he obviously reads here too and its hit a nerve, although maybe he could spend his free time learning and partaking in some online classes to improve his speaking skills etc instead of spending money on rubbish he doesn't need, he thinks he is smart because he can block people, no wonder he doesn't go out on his own, who knows what would happen if he came face to face with a "troll" šŸ™„ I bet he was an actual bully at school and online back in the day before he became a saint! Bespoke little hobbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was actually really pleased to hear him say that he wouldnā€™t publicly name the account as he didnā€™t want anyone sending them messages etc, he didnā€™t want or need his following to stick up for him (whether it would happen or not is debatable but aye) hinch should take note
He's given enough information for people to go searching and having a pop on his behalf though, not quite as stupid as he sounds is oor Melvin...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this thread ....... spend half my life on the hinch one šŸ˜‚.

Few questions - Does he work ? As in have a proper job not Instagram - he seems to be at home all the time or is he on furlough

his house actually isnā€™t that nice - why does he have such a big following ?

All these large cleaning accounts seem to dust & hoover round then light a candle , most people do that anyway donā€™t they ?
1. Yeah he works in Debenhams in Glasgow but is currently furloughed. Please don't ask him about it as it's doing his head in and he doesn't know what is going on but is being kept up to date by email.

2. His hoose isn't that nice? Wind yer neck in hen - it's a bejouee, bespoke palace he's built from the grun up. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm here for the laughs and Marionisms.

3. Oh he does soooo much more. Other folk might light 2 candles, he lights 242.

So aye, sit back and enjoy the bespoke ride and so forth ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A wee mini 'dome' haul with his wibbly wobbly strangler fingers, followed by a wee mahooosive rant with his wibbly wobbly heeeeeed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyone else want to shove that scratchy post up his arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was enjoying the rant but couldnā€™t get past Mario ā€œjustimifyingā€ himself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry how many stories about one scratch post?! šŸ¤Æ
We get it, she is destroying your Palace so you begrudgingly spent money on something she will get enjoyment from. She is clearly bored and needs some mental stimulation.

Reactions: 14
This is the new thing theyā€™re doing, making threats to send their ā€œhundreds of thousandsā€ of followers to go and bully someone they deem to be a troll. I love when they say ā€œif you donā€™t like it, donā€™t followā€ - just the same way a ā€˜trollā€™ could say ā€œif you donā€™t like it, get off Instagramā€ to them. You think they would take that advice? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Would love to know who posted so I could give them a follow! So even though itā€™s someone who apparently loves Hinch as well, now because they dared to call him out for the nasty witch he is, theyā€™re not a ā€˜realā€™ follower of Hinch or him and are just a troll? Thatā€™s how it works is it? Heā€™s hilarious. Aye you carry on with your fabulous day Mario of doing sweet duck all as usual šŸ‘ try not to be abusive to your cat or partner while youā€™re at it.

Edit; found the post. Good on them.
I did mine via private message, but so happy I'm not the only one to call the horrible tit out on it! šŸ‘Š

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times a day does he name drop Hinch - desperate much. Not that he needs to justimafy his actions. His jurnee. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate to break it to you Marion but if everyone else thinks one way and you're the only person thinking the other, then the problem lies with you. You can't say "folk only see a minute clip and make assumptions" If it was a video of a one person hitting another, I'd think that person was a violent thug. So aye, you may not like someone shining the light on you publicy mate but you reap what you sew.

• Haha
I hate to break it to you Marion but if everyone else thinks one way and you're the only person thinking the other, then the problem lies with you. You can't say "folk only see a minute clip and make assumptions" If it was a video of a one person hitting another, I'd think that person was a violent thug. So aye, you may not like someone shining the light on you publicy mate but you reap what you sew.
This!! ā˜šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I just canā€™t cope with him today.

1. MORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS?? Does he have a storage locker somewhere he keeps all of his shower gels? Seriously, why does he need so many?

2. MORE WAX BURNERS!! Where the HELL is he putting them all? I have two in my house, I consider a third but I donā€™t think I can justify it. He has at least like what.. 12?

3. MORE OF THE PLUG INS? What a selfish bastard ā€˜there was only four on the shelf so I had to take twoā€™ not like you donā€™t now have 8 of the bleeping things at home!!!!!

4. Who buys that many car air fresheners in one go? And then writes he wants to order more. I honestly despair. Do they even have a damn car yet??!!

5. Your one bedroom flat would be perfectly fine Mario if you stopped buying tit!!!

6. I counted 13 stories about that very simple scratching post. What else is there to say other than ā€˜This is a scratching post for the catā€™.

7. Nae debates on how much he loves his cat. Sheā€™s the most spoilt cat in the world. She loves her wee cluttered flat that is constantly filled with fumes and her pure gawjus bespoke bed in the hallway.

8. I donā€™t get how he can say we donā€™t know anything about his life. He stories constantly, he tours his flat almost daily and even writes himself his Instagram is ā€˜all areas of his lifeā€™.

• Heart
  • Haha
He's given enough information for people to go searching and having a pop on his behalf though, not quite as stupid as he sounds is oor Melvin...
Do you know what, I think I had temporary lapse of judgment there, this is boujee bespoke Marion, the Scottish mrs hinch, he who thinks the hinch cult are lovely. I know when Iā€™m wrong so aye & so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FUMMIN'!!!!!!!

However, in his pure rage, Manbagzda has forgotten the most basic rule of law school....

Slander - spoken

Libel - written

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

TAKE A SEAT AND GET SOME CLASS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So. It's didn't bother him in the slightest..... Yet he felt calmer after his spewing rant. So monzo you were bothered weren't you. Calling someone out on their behaviour isn't trolling. Trolling would be consistently harassing you...... You absolute cement head. Ps you don't get to decide who's in the Hinch following you walloper.

That person has deleted the post calling Mario out and changed their username lol

• Haha
So. It's didn't bother him in the slightest..... Yet he felt calmer after his spewing rant. So monzo you were bothered weren't you. Calling someone out on their behaviour isn't trolling. Trolling would be consistently harassing you...... You absolute cement head. Ps you don't get to decide who's in the Hinch following you walloper.
Awkt heā€™s a wanker! I wonder how heā€™d react to people telling him how much a dick he is in real life??? Is that a troll??? Hope I never meet him. Itā€™s not Scottish humour! & see to the horrible bleep mailing him saying she talks to her kids like that your dont deserve kids ya bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.