Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair and I'm not defending him, but it's probably safer to keep her indoors on their council estate. He treats Derek the same as evidenced in previous videos, I don't think Derek knows how he's treating her as clearly he loves Rayn. Maybe he's just jealous he will always be second best lol
They chose to get the cat when living there knowing it would be stuck indoors in a tiny space though. Derek’s got a mouth - if he wants to be a muppet & not answer him back then that’s up to him 🤣 I know Derek loves the cat - just hope he sticks up for her.
Although if Rayne was grey that twit would probably be her best pal. Sorry but that really annoyed me - all very well us laughing at him about everything else but that was too far shouting at her when she is just sat eating her food.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They chose to get the cat when living there knowing it would be stuck indoors in a tiny space though. Derek’s got a mouth - if he wants to be a muppet & not answer him back then that’s up to him 🤣 I know Derek loves the cat - just hope he sticks up for her.
Although if Rayne was grey that twit would probably be her best pal. Sorry but that really annoyed me - all very well us laughing at him about everything else but that was too far shouting at her when she is just sat eating her food.
He's definitely showed his true colours with the poor cat.
Evil bastard!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You would, wouldn’t you? #freederek

View attachment 180090
Absolutely 😍
Even with his new cooncil hairdo!
#FreeDerek

I’m not a cat person but what a shame for poor Rayn getting shouted at like that. He sounded so horrible and genuinely angry with her. Poor thing was just trying to eat and ended up walking away looking dejected with half her food left.
What a horrible bleep for doing that.
He’ll probably say it was down to him being tired 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Completely agree Mario is a twit and I hope he gets called out on it as that wasn't nice at all! That's what I mean, maybe Derek doesn't know how he interacts with her when he's not there. I would like to think he would get rid of him if he did. Hope she takes a great big dump in the litter tray or his bespoke sofa and he has to clean it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what he did on Wednesday 🤔
Yeah, I was intrigued by that too, so I nipped back in the thread to see what we'd all posted. His Q&A was Tuesday night, so on for 24 hours after. 79 muffia who sent him a question he never picked to answer and took off in a huff 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping wanker being nice to the cat this morning whilst looking at his phone! Obviously to make sure we are watching and can see he’s cat dad of the year!!! He broadcasts that much I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if someone goes to his job and has words with him. He is horrible to Derek and poor Rayn!! It’s about time someone knocks him down a peg or 2!

• Angry
8DE2F255-23EF-4566-8C76-47D9E08FBF28.png

Forgot I managed to catch a shot of the 3 second hair brush - it was tough to get as it was all over so soon. Are there even any bristles on the brush?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s boujee & bespoke peroxide blonde, many many years ago, so aye! 😂 Someone posted it on here ages ago and I knew it had to be mine, and so forth 😂
I’m not going to lie...I thought it was a young Paul O’Grady from a distance 😅 where are my glasses.

View attachment 180173

Forgot I managed to catch a shot of the 3 second hair brush - it was tough to get as it was all over so soon. Are there even any bristles on the brush?
I got one just about making full contact 😅

25978466-2460-4B7D-A173-6C45CF726F58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Sick
Oh, I zoomed in and those lips are super dry. Doesn't Charlotte Tilbury do a bougie lip balm?

And as for wee Derek, yeah, totally would. So, aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.