Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me that’s a tall cat Te get all way up there!
Probably gone Loopy from all that shite ye spray mazza

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Nothing but thee best a thee best fur wee rayn!’

god- would hate to see the worst 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rayn is the most loved cat that could ever be loved? Ffs he literally cant speak in proper sentences!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, who posted about him being nasty to wee rayn?? He is raging 🤣 it’s trolling & it’s slander, call ya self a hinch follower, I know all Sophie’s followers are lovely 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Take a seat and get sum class 😂 Oh dear lord, from marj that is priceless! Wasn't expecting that wee troll rant tbh, escalated fast. Rayn is a princess, do yeez aw hear that, number one in that hoose!
p.s. I don't have a cat so not qualified to comment perhaps but common sense tells me they don't rip light fittings oot the ceiling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A scratch post for your indoor cat is an investment!!??? I really despise him the past few days! I had a look at the website, £26 ish for that small size I think, maybe I read it wrong, but anyway, an investment!! When he spent £20 on plug ins from Amazon that are cheaper in home bargains so he bought 2 from there! He really is going all out for the "look I love my cat,honest". He really needs taken down a peg or two, please Rayn get your claws intae that wee bespoke face of his 😼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would love to know who posted so I could give them a follow! So even though it’s someone who apparently loves Hinch as well, now because they dared to call him out for the nasty witch he is, they’re not a ‘real’ follower of Hinch or him and are just a troll? That’s how it works is it? He’s hilarious. Aye you carry on with your fabulous day Mario of doing sweet duck all as usual 👍 try not to be abusive to your cat or partner while you’re at it.

Edit; found the post. Good on them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Take a seat and get sum class 😂 Oh dear lord, from marj that is priceless! Wasn't expecting that wee troll rant tbh, escalated fast. Rayn is a princess, do yeez aw hear that, number one in that hoose!
p.s. I don't have a cat so not qualified to comment perhaps but common sense tells me they don't rip light fittings oot the ceiling 😂
Shes number 1 but hes constantly picking her brain and setting her senses on fire by spraying litres of chemicals around his shoebox house, her food and bed?! Makes me wonder what poor del boys life is like 😱 the man is an imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this thread ....... spend half my life on the hinch one 😂.

Few questions - Does he work ? As in have a proper job not Instagram - he seems to be at home all the time or is he on furlough

his house actually isn’t that nice - why does he have such a big following ?

All these large cleaning accounts seem to dust & hoover round then light a candle , most people do that anyway don’t they ?

Reactions: 4
I was actually really pleased to hear him say that he wouldn’t publicly name the account as he didn’t want anyone sending them messages etc, he didn’t want or need his following to stick up for him (whether it would happen or not is debatable but aye) hinch should take note

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s “eatin a bit mare fruit intake noo” Why is he so incapable of stringing a sentence together?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg his rants are top class...well done on whoever called him out they deserve a medal 🥇...so aye back to my lavender plug ins that don’t help me sleep 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh fuckin' fell, Mazza aint happeh! 😝 He's nae bothered or affected by it, though. He's just saying. So aye.... 💎 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg! Proper laughing out loud at wee fummin mario!!
‘Soo this I’ll be the end of it naw....’ and he proceeds to carry on for another 5 stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooooft! Well, that escalated quickly! I’ve got bespoke whiplash from my rollercoaster of emotions 😂 Meirdre’s fummin’, right enough 😂 You’re right, Meirdre, Ryan’s the maist luvved cat who could ever be luvved & you don’t need tae justimafy yersel’ tae anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow, for someone who doesn't have to justify himself he spent an awful lot of time justifying his life and love for his cat. He. Is. STEAMIN' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.