Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure who suggested it on the last one but I thought nae debates was a brill pure boujee bespoke thread title suggestion

Reactions: 4
When he was showing his ‘haul’ 🤢 he was so dismissive about the two things Derek got. Derek wanted mouthwash“ I mean, you could always not show it rather than being so dismissive and talking about the tree air freshener, he said Derek wanted I have never smelled it and slammed it down. Aargh! he is so nasty. Then saying I will buy him Ava May ones, maybe he doesn’t want Ava May ones, maybe he wants to choose his own stuff? Give the man some control over part of his life ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
After actually saying he keeps his skincare in his fridge, a few stories later he then proceeds to claim that “youse” are asking where he keeps his skincare. Er no normal person would ask that. What the duck?

When he was showing his ‘haul’ 🤢 he was so dismissive about the two things Derek got. Derek wanted mouthwash“ I mean, you could always not show it rather than being so dismissive and talking about the tree air freshener, he said Derek wanted I have never smelled it and slammed it down. Aargh! he is so nasty. Then saying I will buy him Ava May ones, maybe he doesn’t want Ava May ones, maybe he wants to choose his own stuff? Give the man some control over part of his life ffs.
It was quite passive aggressive wasn’t it. ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many bloody burners can one flat take?? 😂😂 even one per room is excessive - might play a game and count them all.
How many shower gels does one person need?
How many lavender plug ins does one person need- he almost has a lifetime supply!! 😂😂

so many how questions for wee MARION

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ma hoose isnae as perfect as everyone thinks it is - who? Who thinks your hoose is perfect marlon? Get tae duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He would literally need one burner in his hallway and it would fill the flat with scent. I'm surprised he doesn't get boujoeee migraines!

'scratchpost joirneyyyyy'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does the cat have a ladder? never seen a cat that can get up that high on a door frame. He needs to take her on Britain's got Talent

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice he ‘infefted’ (invested) in the scratchy post?? He has to have an issue with spelling and grammar. No one is that daft. Are they??
I had to come away from him for the last few months. I just couldn’t cope with him, his OCD buying and visions of self importance. The completely utterly pointless Dyson pushed me over the edge. I’m back with a new account and you lot never fail to make me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does the cat have a ladder? never seen a cat that can get up that high on a door frame. He needs to take her on Britain's got Talent
I thought that was awfully high for the cat lol! It looks like it’s just coming away because it’s old not caus the cat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is everything such a big palaver? I highly doubt tiny melvin could even reach that high on the door frame never mind that cat.. but course there has to be a big drama before he gets to the point that he bought a new scratching post.. sorry he is really annoying me today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He had to save up to invest in the scratching ‘poast’ ???
surely not
He said Rayn has ripped shreds from his door for the past 3 years and only 9 months ago started to buy scratching posts. Why did he not think to buy one when she first started doing it? Indoor cats need to scratch to help their claws and backs. He’s a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He said Rayn has ripped shreds from his door for the past 3 years and only 9 months ago started to buy scratching posts. Why did he not think to buy one when she first started doing it? Indoor cats need to scratch to help their claws and backs. He’s a tool
Yeah- I agree. Poor cat was probably stressed! I meant the actual saving up was a bit unbelievable - he’s talking about it like saving up for a house and investing his money in it 😂 it’s not an investment- it’s a basic piece of equipment for your cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ahhh the cat company makes "bespoke" cat items according to their bio - all makes sense now. And he's had it a week and we've not seen it so far? methinks he's trying too hard to convince us he's a decent pet owner, too late Marj, we see you.

"Derek loves these face masks" Gets one. "I never use a face mask as yeez aw know wi ma bespoke, bejouee skin" Gets two. Oh feck right off Marj. And just for the record, NO ONE thinks your hoose is an absalut palace son, NO ONE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He really annoyed me there when he said Derek asked could they get the car fresheners 😡 why does Derek need to ask? Especially with all the shite he buys? And perfect palace 😂😂 nearly pissed myself when he said that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He shouldn't have a cat cooped up in that tiny flat full of toxic chemicals. I hope she chews thru the cable of his Dyson hairdryer that he doesn't need.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
awww he’s bought raspbelly shower gel
Obviouszly raspbelly 😂😂 Ok, Meirdre 👌🏻 This hoose might lewk tae youz like it’s a perfect palace (it doesn’t, trust me, but ok) but it’s a lot, lot old 😂😂

Cleaning with Mario #15 postman tat..

Suffer really badly with hay-fever do you Mario? Do ya aye?
Meirdre’s kind of hay fever is the worst kind of hay fever: bespoke hay fever 😂 Think how much pollen could fit up that schnozz 😂

1: I’ve found the boujee bespoke phone in the shade chrome, it’s not in the bin.. it’s just moved! Prize if you can spot its new home. (Still not plugged in)

2: How many boujee wax melt burners in the colour coral are legally allowed in a one bed flat (built from the grun up)?

3: Eh... no even got a driving license and there’s not one... not two BUT THREE car air fresheners purchased!! WHIT????

this c**ts aff his heid!
**crome 😂

Just skipped through his stories and I see he's uploaded his boujee shopping haul, so I'll watch that after lunch, to laugh at the multiple items of boujee shite he doesn't need.... 🙄 😂
I kin assure ye, ma lovelie, ye won’t be disappointit the day 😂😂 #vayse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.