Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your lazy arsed partner having all week to go get the food shoap in but he waits to do it on your day off 🙄

He looks like a 5 year old starting school in his baby blue polo shirt. His teeny weeny shoulders.
Haha, he was waiting for D's day off coz he has the big shoap purse! Surely no-one expects Kween Mazda to purchase anything to benefit both of them and not just his bespoke wee face! 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could you imagine the maid heavily pregnant and heading to the boujee labour suite 👀 deek carrying the bag with Ryan hiding somewhere in it coz they don’t like leaving her in the borrowers flat herself( she might shrink and find a wee hole to crawl out of and gain FREEDOM) anyway junior ain’t got a look in, not with the classy boujee bespoke maid bein the first man to carry a child 🤣🤣 hope it looks like Derek so aye. Nae debates and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And so forth
Imagine your lazy arsed partner having all week to go get the food shoap in but he waits to do it on your day off 🙄

He looks like a 5 year old starting school in his baby blue polo shirt. His teeny weeny shoulders.
Noo noo ma luvlie don’t be pyoor mean aboot oot mantit. He’s feart of the roads don’t ye ken?? How can you even expect the sowel to venture to Morrisons by himself And crossing aw they big roads alone?? And then to be crowded by his thoosans of fans without wee Deeks backup?Also, credit where credit is due... the pair sowel is soldiering on with zero sleep and still going to do a food shoap. He’s a real hero in ma eyes. if your reading here mario hen I just wanty say... have a great jurny ma lovelie, you pyoor deserve it so ye dae. Don’t let these trolling tattle bastards dull your sparkle baby cakes. Mwah mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Noo noo ma luvlie don’t be pyoor mean aboot oot mantit. He’s feart of the roads don’t ye ken?? How can you even expect the sowel to venture to Morrisons by himself And crossing aw they big roads alone?? And then to be crowded by his thoosans of fans without wee Deeks backup?Also, credit where credit is due... the pair sowel is soldiering on with zero sleep and still going to do a food shoap. He’s a real hero in ma eyes. if your reading here mario hen I just wanty say... have a great jurny ma lovelie, you pyoor deserve it so ye dae. Don’t let these trolling tattle bastards dull your sparkle baby cakes. Mwah mwah mwah 💎
I’m not saying some of these “cleanfluencers” pretend to have anxiety but they all definitely make out there the most nervous person ever and can’t do things by themselves? He’s 37 shortly and can’t cross roads without his boyfriend he’s only been with 4ish years! What the f did he do before that?? Get his mum to help?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not saying some of these “cleanfluencers” pretend to have anxiety but they all definitely make out there the most nervous person ever and can’t do things by themselves? He’s 37 shortly and can’t cross roads without his boyfriend he’s only been with 4ish years! What the f did he do before that?? Get his mum to help?
37!!!! Blimey

• Wow
So he officially can’t cross roads himself? I must have missed this part of his journee. Is it anything to do with his bespoke, boujee eye condition?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who uses alot of lotions and potions on his skin i would expect him to look flawless and not need to then put make up on??
He has VERY VERY sensitive, extremely rare and bespoke skin hence why he needs 1005 lotions and potions, don’t you know????

Many many lotions. Sprays. Mists. Creams. But also he can only use certain brands so? 🧐

So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he officially can’t cross roads himself? I must have missed this part of his journee. Is it anything to do with his bespoke, boujee eye condition?
Naw its just his Kerry Katonaitis that hampers him crossing the road
..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Dezza doing the housework today? Why is anyone brainwashed enough to think their home is dirty if the vacuum cleaner/duster/bleach/disinfectant spray/febreeze doesn't come out every single day? Why does the man who internet shops on the daily not organise an online grocery delivery if he can't handle the big shop solo? Why can't Dezza get a day off on his day off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And i hate to tell marion, i have used face wipes for years, i am late 30’s and i got asked for ID when buying wine in marks n sparks so you can shove your pretentious skin care up your bespoke hole
Someone is doing very well for themselves buying wine in Marks and Spencers. Is it a staple wine?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s such a patronising tit. Obviously people know the difference between a foam freshener and antibac spray. I can confirm my antibacterial spray does foam up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.