Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why he didn't put a link on for the plug in air fresheners? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When Ava May struck a deal with Semi Chem she took Melvin with her to the meeting, and there was a teaser about him setting up a project of his own with them.

Nothing came of it as he later confessed that he'd backed out cos he "tit himself".

We never did find out what that scary opportunity was exactly, but I do wonder if he kicks himself on the regular about not giving it a go.

Opportunities drying up faster than his non-misted face.
There was something mentioned on here about him having previously worked for semichem but that he was sacked for stealing. Not only did he not do his own project but his collab stuff with Ava May was also pulled from their stories so who knows, maybe there was some truth to it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I think Mario was referring to a character from a Scottish TV show called Still Game . Isa is notoriously nosey, knows everyoneโ€™s business and doesnโ€™t let anything pass her by. Which I guess he was linking to the fact people spotted and asked him about his โ€œhumidifier โ€œ๐Ÿคฃ.
Not standing up for Mario - he does indeed have his own vocabulary and despite being from the west coast too I could do with someone to translate his nonsense
I was coming on to say the same thing lol . We call my daughter wee Isa because sheโ€™s so nosy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s defo a Scottish thing lol x

When he was talking about the lip balm and said he absolutely hates vaseline, thinks it's rotten and can't stand the feel of it.......I ended up tittering like schoolgirl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Me too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep. To make no difference whatsoever to how he normally looks

And now he wants a baby? Is this so we can follow their adoption jurnee and his skinkerr jurnee and his fuhll time Instagram jurnee?
So much for him not posting anything to do with family. Or does that only apply to his family, not Derek's ๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So now he will repost all his muffia who say he would be the greatest Dad ever, with some 80's power ballad playing over the top.
Closely followed by a 6 million dot story about how he would be a great Dad because he heals the sick, but his extremely sensitive skin will prevent him from doing so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

And now he wants a baby? Is this so we can follow their adoption jurnee and his skinkerr jurnee and his fuhll time Instagram jurnee?

Is that Derek? I was imagining some old sugar daddy from the way people talk about him. He's not bad looking! What on earth is he doing with Mario?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Feel like this is going to be the greatest unsolved mystery of all time - How does Derek put up with Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.