Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HE'S A VERY PRIVATE PERSON!!

AND NOTHING IN RESPECT OF FAMILY WILL BE SHARED! ⛔

NAE MAMMY & DA!

NAE SISTER!

NAE BROTHER!

NAE NIECES!

NAE DEREK'S FAMILY!

NAE BABIES!

SO AYE. NAE DEBATES.

MA PAGE! MY RULES! MA CHAPTERS!
unless sharing said photos creates content... then so aye, nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me, I just cannot imagine Melv as a daddy, he'd be horrific and screaming at Dez to take the babby as he needs his sleep :eek:
And as for Melv's photos of him with concealer etc... I have more make up on my face and I haven't worn any make up for well over a year. I wish he'd give up the make up/skincare boy schtick he is aiming for, there are so many more fellas who do it better than he could ever dream of. The hobbit sized tosspot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me, I just cannot imagine Melv as a daddy, he'd be horrific and screaming at Dez to take the babby as he needs his sleep :eek:
And as for Melv's photos of him with concealer etc... I have more make up on my face and I haven't worn any make up for well over a year. I wish he'd give up the make up/skincare boy schtick he is aiming for, there are so many more fellas who do it better than he could ever dream of. The hobbit sized tosspot
There you are!!!! We miss you

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hobbit sized tosspot 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
This 👏 he looks every bit his age! He’s trying to plug all this skincare and makeup to get noticed. It’s putting people off buying kt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He thinks he's gonna be snapped up to be the face of a make up brand like Rupaul was by MAC in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Martian cannae lift his bespoke heed so Denzel doing the cleaning the bespoke borrower padded cell will have a good clean today as I bet Denzel disnae just clean aroond things...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he forgot to add his usual filter onto his skincare videos 🤣 also I almost wet myself when he 'brushed' his hair 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For someone who uses alot of lotions and potions on his skin i would expect him to look flawless and not need to then put make up on??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can imagine poor Del is going to have a horrible day today being snapped at and listening to Marion whining about how tired she is 🙄

• Haha
Did he actually just entertain us all by brushing his 3 strands of hair on the side of his head?! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And i hate to tell marion, i have used face wipes for years, i am late 30’s and i got asked for ID when buying wine in marks n sparks so you can shove your pretentious skin care up your bespoke hole

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine your lazy arsed partner having all week to go get the food shoap in but he waits to do it on your day off 🙄

He looks like a 5 year old starting school in his baby blue polo shirt. His teeny weeny shoulders.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can't wait for his looking for a new job jurneh. Is there a job bespoke enough in the world for Mario.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.