Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he say a while back that he could get a mortgage like that *clicks fingers* then tonight he says it would be a huge effort and sacrifice to get a house so wouldn’t happen anytime soon. He is such a liar.

Also the fact he speaks to Sophie ’off camera’ (you ain’t a film star Melv 🙄) people on the old cleaners thread may remember Hinch sent voice messages to Lou. I think he is part of that, she ’speaks’ to certain accounts to keep them sweet, to show she is reaching out and helping others but I think also to stop them turning on her. There is nothing genuine about the character of Mrs Hinch, it is a well run manipulative company, Melv is an insignificant pawn to her but he believes she is a genuine friend, it’s all a bit sad really.
This!!!!! I have said this on the Hunch thread. She has no one left as all the big cleaning accts saw through her, but arse licker Mazza suits her needs so she can look benevolent now and again and knows he will post and lick her bum hole no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He featured quite heavily on the old insta cleaners thread and it didn’t end well, so I doubt he would get his own thread now. He is not as harmless as he makes out, although he did come up with the best insult ever (Tesco laptop anyone?) so I will forgive him a little.

I was actually surprised that Melv mentioned his work, although he did skim over it faster than a fast thing. I think if he loses his job (genuinely hope he doesn’t) but if he did, I think he will try and do insta full time.

Also, what did he mean Derek works 40 hours like he was being worked to the bone? My basic is 43! It makes me wonder how many hours Melv usually works? 40 is an average full time job isn’t it?
Is he going back to work? I just can’t bring myself to watch him.

Reactions: 2
Right you lot of tattle trolling bastards. A wish you’d just awe lee poor melv alain! The pair wee luvlie gem 💎 of a guy is just oot fur makin world peace, saving businesses and changing lives!
He’s also doing some sort of chemical testing oan cats to determine if spraying 9384749594 chemicals a day in a confined space alters their DNA. He’s a bleeping scientist guys! Cannae believe we haven’t seen it before! That’s what’s in the cupboard in the kitchen... it’s his secret lab!
I reckon if we all chipped intae a go fund me we could buy him n wee Deek a big bought hoose with extra space for mair oxygen which in turn could cure his Kerry katona disease?? Come on guys, he’s done so much for thoosans and thoosans of small businesses along his jurnie, let’s awe give a wee something back to the Patron saint of seed hill 💎💎 also What’s next to iron on the wardrobe.... is it an Easter egg or a box?Someone please tell me as my dog (not a nilkita) chewed my specks today so I’m officially blind 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What the hell did I just watch….a pixie on acid?!? I’m literally puffed oot!

Far too many references to wanting to do Insta as a full time job all the way through. I’m sure previously (tell me if I’m wrong) that it was only a hobby and no way would he want to spend all his time on IG. The passive aggressive stuff re knowing Zophlora prior to being 'famous' is beyond sickening.

So apparently Deek has been working all the hours and they’ve been saving every single penny for him to have a car. All I’ve seen is beauty product after beauty product for M’s skin arriving which isn’t cheap.

A question was that others want to see his family more but he refuses to expose them to criticism as he’ll fiercely defend them…..so won’t show anything family related. How’s that working out mate?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He says he doesn’t know what is happening with his work, but he is being kept up to date. 🤷‍♀️ So your guess is as good as mine 😂
My workplace were sending emails as and when they knew anything new, emails keeping us updated with the new systems in place, we also got video updates showing how other stores had safely opened, so to say he doeant know anything is bullshit! 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched his Q and A story and oh my lord. He really thinks he’s a cut above! “The businesses and families and children I’ve been able to help and transform their lives by doing collabs” Aye ok mother Teresa 🙄 Going on like he’s curing cancer, you’re punting wax melts ya tit. And he talks like an absolute wee scheme ned, it’s so cringe! I live in the west of Scotland and my accent can be quite rough but I do know how to speak properly.

“BOAT HOOSE” wtf man 😂😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched his Q and A story and oh my lord. He really thinks he’s a cut above! “The businesses and families and children I’ve been able to help and transform their lives by doing collabs” Aye ok mother Teresa 🙄 Going on like he’s curing cancer, you’re punting wax melts ya tit. And he talks like an absolute wee scheme ned, it’s so cringe! I live in the west of Scotland and my accent can be quite rough but I do know how to speak properly.

“BOAT HOOSE” wtf man 😂😂🙄
Saint mario was in full force there.
mario the patron saint of small businesses

BB0E20D9-4596-4D08-B830-12EA4F7373A3.jpeg
He sacrifices his time and his Instagram to help small businesses grow.
a modern day Jesus Christ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I got half way through the dots and thought duck this I'm going on his tattle thread instead and you have not disappointed me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

“BOAT HOOSE” wtf man 😂😂🙄
Listen I haven absolutely nae doot that if Marian wanted tae cure cancer he totally would ma luvlie! In fact he could cure it like that *clicks fingers*
jes probably in his wee makeshift kitchen lab as we speak with a boujie wee white lab coat oan mixing some Zoflo and flash as we speak! He’ll be in the daily record this Sunday with a brand new trackie oan making the announcement to the world that cancer can duck right off Cos he’s goat the cure!!! He deserves it, he really does, he’s come a long long way oan his jurnie and youse aw know that youse really really do. So aye. Cannaebwait to go to the cheery cup on Sunday fur a roll n slice and a read at the daily record 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In a world where Melvin gets an agent..........................................

A smashing big banger for Dezza (still not quite over it @Jeaniepeanie lol)

A boat hoose fit for a queen

And all he needs is the right agent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm surprised he doesn't have management to be honest, he's so professional, bespoke and Bouji. I'd be delighted if he made insta his full time job it would be endless entertainment 🤣🤣🤣 plus this threads my fav 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really want ‘smell my wealth’ for the next thread title.
It’s better than ‘smell my cheese’

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah, thanks to Sam and her journeys, for making me, the amazing Mario, influencer to the stars, saviour of small businesses with multiple journeys, feel like I used to before I became the amazing Mario, influencer to the stars, saviour of small businesses with multiple journeys, is the upshot of those pearls of wisdom today I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I think that's something we can all BARE in MEND. So aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My top three Marionism from his q and a

People don't see this stories due to instagrams organisms

He is in his ain lane and Sophie is in hers

Its not the all and end all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.