Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, thanks to Sam and her journeys, for making me, the amazing Mario, influencer to the stars, saviour of small businesses with multiple journeys, feel like I used to before I became the amazing Mario, influencer to the stars, saviour of small businesses with multiple journeys, is the upshot of those pearls of wisdom today I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I think that's something we can all BARE in MEND. So aye.
I could barely understand what point he was trying to make with that waffle. He also seemed to know that this woman is going to be cured (I obviously hope he is right). I know he is not a doctor so he must be working on some cancer cure or something 🤔 Will this be his next jurnee?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to start writing like this! With exclamation marks everywhere! It’s good enough for Marion so it’s good enough for me! So aye, nay debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched his Q and A story and oh my lord. He really thinks he’s a cut above! “The businesses and families and children I’ve been able to help and transform their lives by doing collabs” Aye ok mother Teresa 🙄 Going on like he’s curing cancer, you’re punting wax melts ya tit. And he talks like an absolute wee scheme ned, it’s so cringe! I live in the west of Scotland and my accent can be quite rough but I do know how to speak properly.

“BOAT HOOSE” wtf man 😂😂🙄
I feel we need a little bespoke Mother Teresa Photoshop journey for our wee patron saint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh duck sake you lot I did my back in at work n it hurts like hell when I laugh. 😭

So can yous all BARE THAT IN MEND & stop being so bloody funny. 🤣👍🏻

As you were....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck sake you lot I did my back in at work n it hurts like hell when I laugh. 😭

So can yous all BARE THAT IN MEND & stop being so bloody funny. 🤣👍🏻

As you were....

EDIT:
Oh duck sake I fucked that up didn’t I? 🙈
I thought this was maybe a new bespoke Marionism

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised he doesn't have management to be honest, he's so professional, bespoke and Bouji. I'd be delighted if he made insta his full time job it would be endless entertainment 🤣🤣🤣 plus this threads my fav 😂
The endless hours of pure boujee, bespoke entertainment would be fookin' hilarious! 💎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lovelies I’m belly hurts from all the laughing I have done at those stories

cause oor wee Derek is working non stop 40 hours A week he must have a wee bit of extra cash and got some good boujee, bespoke stuff to smoke and Mario is now seeing the side affect and rambling to the gram

does he think his Niece is going to go to big school and everyone will know who her uncle is. He is crazy

Still can’t stop laughing at Organisms 😂😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
#15 organisms and rustler burgers, smell the wealth of marions wax burners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Over on the Hinch thread, someone has posted a shot of a message from her to melv

The skank has posted she wants to come and smell his bathroom
FFS

More than smell his wealth - phewee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Over on the Hinch thread, someone has posted a shot of a message from her to melv

The skank has posted she wants to come and smell his bathroom
FFS

More than smell his wealth - phewee
She obviously doesn’t know about his bespoke IBS going thru the roof and runnin thru the flairboards 🤢🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m starting to think that to be an “influencer” you need to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic, they’re all scarily bonkers 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.