Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh joy. Treated to another tour of the house to see the same stuff we seen on the last tour. What did we do to deserve this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Derek's skincare products are good, but not good enough to go on display on the new Ikea shelf or his dressing table? So selfish and all about Mierdre as per! Uh and all that clutter! Who has a wax burner near their bed?! Mario's doing
Screenshot_20200709-111930_kindlephoto-31456721.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A humidifier......Maz pal I think you mean a Dehumidifier 🙄 he’s really needs to get to grips with English is he’s wanting to be a proper influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he even need a dehumidifier when he’s got a window in his bathroom 😂 I thought they weren’t recommended for bathrooms because of the amount of steam

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Youse miss nothing"
"Aw Isas!"

Can you imagine him making an appointment for an eye test..."oh hello I need my Isas tested"
It really is a bespoke language he uses. Nae debates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The ELF talk was painful in the extreme.

lots of games changer’ ‘ahlurrrrve it’ ‘staple’ but then showing unused products🤨

then saying he could buy the products, but he couldn’t, but he could, but Superdrug, but they don’t have all the brands? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He can go on all he likes about it being a really affordable range but he’s just spent close to £40 there on tit he absolutely did not need.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ELF talk was painful in the extreme.

lots of games changer’ ‘ahlurrrrve it’ ‘staple’ but then showing unused products🤨

then saying he could buy the products, but he couldn’t, but he could, but Superdrug, but they don’t have all the brands? 🧐
I bet superdrug did have them in his Isas just couldn't see them.
(Honestly gonna giggle at Isas all day 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hullo! Long time watcher! Can't take staying in the shadow anymore! Watching the elf thing there, had flashbacks everytime he said it's a doop, doop doop doop, dupe ha, then I remembered where I'd seen/heard a lot of his chat........jeffree ⭐ On YouTube, last year, went back to view it, hes reviewing elf and tatcha, bespoke boojeeee bants. 🤔

• Haha
Hullo! Long time watcher! Can't take staying in the shadow anymore! Watching the elf thing there, had flashbacks everytime he said it's a doop, doop doop doop, dupe ha, then I remembered where I'd seen/heard a lot of his chat........jeffree ⭐ On YouTube, last year, went back to view it, hes reviewing elf and tatcha, bespoke boojeeee bants. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi newish to this thread-genuinely laughing out loud!!
Product question- he seems to advertise a lot if products and they’re all there on
His dresser etc does he use any?? Like all of that make up- he never looks like he’s got any on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Youse miss nothing"
"Aw Isas!"

Can you imagine him making an appointment for an eye test..."oh hello I need my Isas tested"
It really is a bespoke language he uses. Nae debates.
I think Mario was referring to a character from a Scottish TV show called Still Game . Isa is notoriously nosey, knows everyone’s business and doesn’t let anything pass her by. Which I guess he was linking to the fact people spotted and asked him about his “humidifier “🤣.
Not standing up for Mario - he does indeed have his own vocabulary and despite being from the west coast too I could do with someone to translate his nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Mario was referring to a character from a Scottish TV show called Still Game . Isa is notoriously nosey, knows everyone’s business and doesn’t let anything pass her by. Which I guess he was linking to the fact people spotted and asked him about his “humidifier “🤣.
Not standing up for Mario - he does indeed have his own vocabulary and despite being from the west coast too I could do with someone to translate his nonsense

Haha I love Isa 😂 I'm from West Scotland, and feel I need subtitles at times when he talks 😂 He defo has his own vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well pardon me sir, I consider my wrists well & truly slapped for telling you just to YOUSE a baby wipe the other day 😞
0AB5AFC5-34F0-41BB-993C-7557AF87441D.jpeg

And the ‘they don’t do every single brand of their products’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
When he was talking about the lip balm and said he absolutely hates vaseline, thinks it's rotten and can't stand the feel of it.......I ended up tittering like schoolgirl 😂🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats another trigger word fae Melvinto add to the hunners and hunners of others that sets aff ma Misphonia....doop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Youse......youse.....I mean seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️

That e.l.f chat was a chore to listen to! He really needs to rehearse what he’s going to say before he starts wittering on, or at least think before he speaks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.