Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many face mists has he bought this week? Could have paid for Derek's driving test with that cash!
They will never have a mortgage or a house because Mario cant stop spending and buying utter tit.

Maybe derek will pass his test, take his bespoke new car and go get himself a life whilst Mario sits at home fuming because hes got to get the bus in the rain! Think about all of that mist and hydration mario, Derek will be doing it for your own good.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Derek has got the ponce some flowers now. Delboy getting on my bleeping nerves now, he’s just like a slave. Grow some Del, toss the ponce out and get a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Derek has got the ponce some flowers now. Delboy getting on my bleeping nerves now, he’s just like a slave. Grow some Del, toss the ponce out and get a bleeping life.
I know you never see Mario treating Derek! Instead he does him up like a woman with terrible make up and posts it for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I'm saying is mario must have a smashing big banger, cos there's nae way I'd be staying with him the way he treats Derek and wastes the kitty on tit for himself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Remember the days when he used to let Deek actually speak on insta, he was even allowed to review a product once!

But Deek got lots of positive comments, insta love and attention after that... and we never heard from him again.

Probably too afraid he'd just say help me!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I see Derek isn’t allowed to have a private life
C021A28E-F166-498F-A5B1-9ACB135F8BF4.jpeg

Also why does he have to use the top of his cooker to show things? Is it because it is the only surface that is not covered in tat or the fact he doesn’t actual cook anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much shite does mervynetta buy?! Honestly, the amount of crap he over buys is embarrassing. He must have a half dozen face mists now 🙄 derek is too simple to see what marie Antoinette has done to him. I feel sorry for him but only because I really believe he doesnt think he can do better. Hope he learns to drive a d goes out on his own and meets someone else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Also why would you want you house to smell of bathroom cleaner?? Why are all these people obsessed with having about 57 different scents in their houses/tat cave.

• Haha
Yup! Sad to see! I think Mario will be awful to live with! It’d be like treading on eggshells!
I’d love to say that maybe he has a kind heart but I genuinely don’t believe that he is. I think he’s selfish to the core the way he carries on. If that’s what you see on camera then who knows what’s behind that. He’s a prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I cannae wait to see his primani haul...what do we think he has paid full price for ? I think some more footless tights ..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this isnt marina related but I need to get it off my chest... the other glasgow cleaner has spent nearly 200 quid on batthbombs 🤣🙈😭😭😭 wtf???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.