Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has put a story on and my goodness it was worth waiting for...Derek has had a bespoke make over!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Melvin doesn't use Zoom, he uses the bespoke VOOM

it's a vajazzeled version fit for a queen

Ahhh ffs, I've done a Melvin and spelt vajazzled incorrectly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The gift that keeps on giving..he will have to use his expensive boujee face stuff to get it aff Denzels D face....or he will just get his minky oot rough side and scrub it aff so not to waste his bespoke creams....so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I take makeup with me - Well yaww know what youse Garuls are like fer ya meek up on a night oot!"

😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dame Derek 🤣🤣 it’s you that’s the dame Marion... in fact your not a dame you are a lame little mo fo with 3 hairs to your name, nae lips and a ‘boujee bespoke (borrowers) flat’ that u pretend u built from the grun up, so aye ma lovelies nae debates and so forth. He is the gift that keeps on giving, our very own little queen of paisley 🤳💃💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why have I only now watched the "Boy Wonder" story highlights? 🙈 😂 Never heard Derek talk that much, he's a real cutie, isn't he? 😍 And I LOL'ed at #peppergate! 😂😂
My fave thing about the boy wonder highlights is Marino’s old nashers. I miss them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why have I only now watched the "Boy Wonder" story highlights? 🙈 😂 Never heard Derek talk that much, he's a real cutie, isn't he? 😍 And I LOL'ed at #peppergate! 😂😂
I’ve missed so many threads as not been as active on tattle but still check in and out, if only there was a highlight on his page for “Rat and letterbox gate” I actually cried laughing when it was all going down 😂 When he was putting stories on of the “rats” running wild and people on here saying it was Derek and rayn making an escape from the flat😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New air fresheners arrive

“I’ve never tried these two, and they’re stunning”

So how do you know Marv?
The verbal diarrhoea that guy talks is something else.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.