Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hullo ma luvlies how uhr we aww ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

I got my knuckles wrapped and was stuck on a 7 day ban for a non Mazda related tattle offence so aye...!!

Iโ€™ve been sat in the shadows all week having to watch Marion skooshing stuff aw oor ees face and reading skin books about getting rid of that bespoke crusty skin a his but aye!!! Iโ€™m just me!! Take it or leave it!! Follow your dreams and heart.

Mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’‹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I keep forgetting to check it then I find my way back and it gives me a good belly laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚
Keep checking, its always a good laugh! ๐Ÿ˜‚

He doesn't have a bath in the hoose so will have made a bespoke one out of a mop bucket ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh yeah - doh! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hullo ma luvlies how uhr we aww ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

I got my knuckles wrapped and was stuck on a 7 day ban for a non Mazda related tattle offence so aye...!!

Iโ€™ve been sat in the shadows all week having to watch Marion skooshing stuff aw oor ees face and reading skin books about getting rid of that bespoke crusty skin a his but aye!!! Iโ€™m just me!! Take it or leave it!! Follow your dreams and heart.

Mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’‹
Oh dear! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ It's good your back now and free from the nae boujee jail, so aye.... ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle bingo time for when Marion finally reads his wrinkled head...

โ€œAhm fineโ€

โ€œYees know me a dae this from time to timeโ€

โ€œThereโ€™s thoosands a messages fae yees awโ€

โ€œGonna go through ma outbox the nooโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This thread is the best, itโ€™s the only one since the cleaning thread (RIP) that really makes me belly laugh. So aye, nothing else to tell yaโ€™s ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why have I only now watched the "Boy Wonder" story highlights? ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Never heard Derek talk that much, he's a real cutie, isn't he? ๐Ÿ˜ And I LOL'ed at #peppergate! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.