Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Got bored halfway through so switched over to Garthy in time to hear him pronounce Sph2onge as.... Spee-On-Jay and I'm now deceased.

To keep on topic 20% commission Meidre earns from this company by wiping jizz off of his plush 😑
Which account is Garth, please? Is it as good value for hilarity as Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine Mario on the checkoot? "Hello ma lovelie, how are yoo"? 😂
He would work at the bespoke checkout, Dont ya know and so forth!!

Oh it's my birthday next month, I will be so surprised if I get gifted some gifts. Holiday, car, skincare, so aye, house
Is he getting a car? I didnt think they could drive? I have been blocked and cant be arsed logging in my back up insta account 🙄

• Haha

Swipeupguyzzz

Ma lovelies, would any of you know, please - which one of Marjorie's stories contains the bespoke saga of the Blind Nikita Dug? I'd be pathetically grateful!
Just for laughs, or just for the laughs, words to that effect anyway.

Wonder what's rattled the wee bawbags cage the day then

• Haha
  • Wow

SuzyE

VIP Member
I hate to break it to you Marion but if everyone else thinks one way and you're the only person thinking the other, then the problem lies with you. You can't say "folk only see a minute clip and make assumptions" If it was a video of a one person hitting another, I'd think that person was a violent thug. So aye, you may not like someone shining the light on you publicy mate but you reap what you sew.
This!! ☝👏👏👏

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member

I hope it's only the arrival of a bespoke credit card bill through the dilapidated latterbox rather than a bespoke letter from Debenhams containing Not Good News.... so aye

Ta for that, @Swipeupguyzzz !

• Haha
  • Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Honestly cannae believe that nane of you trolling tattle bastards have even asked about mah jurnie doon tae the spar this moarnin- ma feelings are pure hurt so they are but it’s fine, ahm fine, ahm totally fine and I’ve goat a thick skin and I have done for many many years and youse aw know that. Bit aw the same guys... av been sat here at ma borrowers dressing table aw set up with my six ring lights waiting to give youse all a look at ma haul from the range happy shopper. Nae doooopes here just pure quality, nae debates!. So anyhow ma luvlies ah hope thoosans and thoosans of youse slip into the tattle DMs and ask what a goat and I’ll be pure generous and let youse aw have a 5% discount code. Mwah mwah 💋 love laugh love ma lovelies xxxxx

Aw god a ken! But credit where credits due, Derek might be oot working aw day bringing on the cash but marlon has that hoose sparking like a new penny every day, gutted it is! And I’m sure Derek will have a fabulous dinner of micro chips and a rustler burger served to his knee oan a tray as soon as he walks in that door. And don’t forget that marlon sits at his wee table for eleventy billion hours a day slapping chemicals into his coupon in a bid to stay youthful so wee Deek doesn’t go cold turkey aff the grass and realise he’s been catfished 🧐
Fuck's sake! 😂😂

Reactions: 3

Popper

VIP Member
He can’t even say happy birthday to his pal without making it all about him and his MASSIVE jurrrrney

twilightgarden

VIP Member
He comes up with such bespoke pronunciations, literally pronounces things in a way that no one has ever thought to pronounce things before!

This is from the Ecover website: it is Eco-ver (eco = ecological, ver = as in
green (French). eek-co-ver.

He is an idiot.
Thank god! He made me doubt myself 😫

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
View attachment 176288

I know those lovely lips !

Poor Mario! What are we expecting first - boujee new lip journee or hair plugs? His hair is receeding quicker than a low tide
Talking of hair cuts, has his grown inwards during lockdown as it's literally never changed?? I doubt he's done it himself as it's too bespoke and boujee and get the feeling he's quite particular about it.

• Haha