Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I thought he could only use bespoke fabric softener and cannot deviate from his usuals because his skin is soooo unique and gets irritated at the slightest change!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

twilightgarden

VIP Member
If the old cleaning thread was still around we'd definitely need a thread titled 'Speeonjay and Jaii Dee' 🤣
Don’t forget Herms! 😆

I wonder if Melvin uses a Speeeonjay to clean up after his organisms.

I just tried to explain to the other half why I was laughing so much. He didn’t get it
The plush bespoke sofas would need a ‘deep clean’ with the speeonjay!

nae debates.

• Haha

Bluetomato

Ey lads, what's happened to Melv's boujie crystal bead bedside lamps he was gifted?
They matched the ceiling one didn't they? He gushed aboot them for eeges. Gone.
Didn’t he break it? He was wittering the other week about how he broke a lamp, he found it highly amusing. The wee dick.

• Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Slightly off topic, remember he said he wasn’t going to share his staple, holy grail eye cream because no doubt it would go out of stock because the mafia? From what I’ve seen he’s never mentioned this boujee, bespoke eye cream before...could this be the holy grail of holy grail, must have skin care?
I’m sure that’s the cream he bought for poor wee deek he mentioned it in earlier stories yesterday, so aye

Reactions: 2

lauramars

Chatty Member
I mean who hasn't put weight on during the lockdown. But Mario looks 3 months pregnant. Must be those sodium filled Rustlers. His ibs must be through the roof
I actually think it’s just because he does a blank white face! I think if he contoured or warmed the face up better it wouldn’t look at chubby

The power???? 😂
I see no change- the make up is invisible 😂😂
Think that’s the before! his face is terrible before and after tho!

Dollylollipop

I don’t know if I’m allowed to say 🤐 I’m still learning the rules of what we can and can’t mention. I’d hate to get put in Tattle jail just before the weekend 🤣
Who is this !?? im intrigued 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know if you would remember a tv show years ago about the Braithwaites and what it was called? If you do then it’s the first 4 words then Gareth’s first initial if you get me 😂

I don’t know if you would remember a tv show years ago about the Braithwaites and what it was called? If you do then it’s the first 4 words then Gareth’s first initial if you get me 😂
Garth 🙄

• Haha