Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
I had a look at Garth after seeing his name pop up on this thread and upon opening his stories, I instinctively recoiled from my phone screen. He reminds me of the little fella from The Human Centipede 2. And his bedroom makes Marlon’s look positively minimalistic 😖
THATS who he reminded me of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Mack84

Fuck me, I just cannot imagine Melv as a daddy, he'd be horrific and screaming at Dez to take the babby as he needs his sleep :eek:
And as for Melv's photos of him with concealer etc... I have more make up on my face and I haven't worn any make up for well over a year. I wish he'd give up the make up/skincare boy schtick he is aiming for, there are so many more fellas who do it better than he could ever dream of. The hobbit sized tosspot
There you are!!!! We miss you

• Heart

scottishsweetie

Derek works far more hours than The dominatrix and earns more an hour and the poor fucker has two face creams and an eye cream in that whole bedsit! 😡
Not sure how much Melv earns but Derek earns £9 an hour. Plus he's been earning an extra 15% since April until the end of July 😉

• Haha
And also, just watched boy wonder again 😂 everything is ‘me’ and ‘my’
‘What do I use on MY sink?’
‘What do I spray on MY sofas?’

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Exactly. You can't delete what we've all witnessed, Mario. You prize tit!! 🖕

I had sent him one last night asking him why was he calling his cat a moaning face bitch!.
He replied with 'Bye Felicia!. You don't deserve to see my gorgeous c**t face!'.

I don't think he realises he just called himself a c**t, the thick git! 🤣
No way?! 🤣🤣

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Got bored halfway through so switched over to Garthy in time to hear him pronounce Sph2onge as.... Spee-On-Jay and I'm now deceased.

To keep on topic 20% commission Meidre earns from this company by wiping jizz off of his plush 😑
I couldn't stop laughing. He needs a thread!!! King goon

• Haha