Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The_blind_dug

I’m speechless at the fact that he has openly said he receives commission from Aaaava may and sph92828ungey. Hope the tax man is tuning in to this bespoke q&a ma lovelies !!
Im sure I seen someone has already contacted HMRC about his earnings at the stuff he is gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
HE'S A VERY PRIVATE PERSON!!

AND NOTHING IN RESPECT OF FAMILY WILL BE SHARED! ⛔

NAE MAMMY & DA!

NAE SISTER!

NAE BROTHER!

NAE NIECES!

NAE DEREK'S FAMILY!

NAE BABIES!

SO AYE. NAE DEBATES.

MA PAGE! MY RULES! MA CHAPTERS!
But remember the page is now all areas of his life

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
See he’s splashed out on Delboy again, a whole £3.99. Maybe they’re sharing the orange butt plug!😂

• Haha

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
New to this thread ....... spend half my life on the hinch one 😂.

Few questions - Does he work ? As in have a proper job not Instagram - he seems to be at home all the time or is he on furlough

his house actually isn’t that nice - why does he have such a big following ?

All these large cleaning accounts seem to dust & hoover round then light a candle , most people do that anyway don’t they ?

Booboo76

VIP Member
I fucking hate people who say they have a migraine when they actually just have a headache! I would love for him to experience my migraines.... i start to get spots in my vision, it starts flashing, vomitting, slurred speech, tingling arms, pounding head, i can only lie in a dark room and not move. Once all that shit clears i am foggy headed for about 3 days after and the exhaustion is unreal.... so marion give me a shout when you have had a real migraine!
Totally agree with you they’re just vile aren’t they!!

• Heart

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
No way! £200 on bath bombs?! Fucking hell.

How can she afford that? Is she working just now? I know her man has his own business doesn’t he? Surely he doesnt earn enough to be splashing money on bath bombs.
She always moans about her kids not behaving and her dog. Yet she doesn’t discipline them or set any boundaries? Makes no sense to me.
She’s furloughed but it will be full pay. But even at that £200 is a lot of money for bath bombs - that’s before you count everything else she’s bought 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sure you are, Mierdre . You look fine to me! Standing there giggling like a little schoolgirl watching Derek cleaning, and then he catches you...then your head bobbing around as you tappity tap your makeup. Just say you can't be bothered to do it !

• Haha